November 15, 200718 yr By a Federal Grand Jury on Perjury, Obstruction of Justice. http://www.ktvu.com/news/14606146/detail.html
November 15, 200718 yr Finally.I'm not sure of the process, but if he finally takes a stand under oath, I can imagine some of questions will be extremely specific. MLB needs to get the enhancement issue behind them and promote the game, the right way. Perhaps one of the saddest days for MLB, I can recall or possibly ever but may be what it takes, to clean up the league. What has changed, to result the action now, unless they have some new informant. For all you MLB players, who have used enhancements, denied it and think no one knows, try and get you a good nights sleep tonight....:sssh: I'm speculating that Bonds will probably announce his retirement, very soon.
November 15, 200718 yr :walk::banana::thumb::ylsuper::jump::dancingpa Finally...it is about time...funny he is going to be in jail or at least house arrest for steroids and lying about it, while OJ will most likely still be free. What a world we live in...
November 15, 200718 yr I could be wrong but is it really a suprise to anyone that this comes "after" he sets/tarnishes the record, I mean couldn't this have been done before the fact ? Don't go away mad Balco Barry......just please go away, and take your so called and now tainted record with you.:sleep:
November 15, 200718 yr Not surprised just mad because this is all that is going to be on the news for weeks.
November 15, 200718 yr :walk::banana::thumb::ylsuper::jump::dancingpa Finally...it is about time...funny he is going to be in jail or at least house arrest for steroids and lying about it, while OJ will most likely still be free.What a world we live in...:rolleyes: :thumb: Maybe if we "raffle" off California we could pay off the national debt and eliminate a big pct. of this crap as well. No, I am not going P&R on anyone - just having some fun.
November 15, 200718 yr Not surprised just mad because this is all that is going to be on the news for weeks. Very true, BGP should start a new furom for this. It should be called "The Circus".
November 15, 200718 yr The Feds generally don't indict unless they've got proof. Case in point - Michael Vick.
November 15, 200718 yr And Greg Anderson was just ordered to be released from prison by a federal judge.
November 15, 200718 yr A Federal Judge has just ordered that Bonds's personal trainer to be released from prison.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.