Owen/DeSales

Play Maker3

DeSales won this one in the regular season with little trouble. Will this be the same story in the first round of the playoffs or will Owen somehow pull things together for a win?
I don't think Owen has fixed their Offense any. From what I have heard, there have been little changes if any. With 2 weeks to prepare for this one, I believe they would try something that might work, but I doubt it. 9 losses in a row with the same Offense. Friday will be 10.

DeSales has lost against Waggener taking for granted they were playing an underdog and got there tails beat. It could be possible the same thing may happen come Friday. DeSales played well the first half against Fairdale and then came out flat the second half. Two games that should have been won are Doss and Waggener. I feel DeSales will have to play penalty free football. They need to make plays when the count and want it more than the other team. DeSales just cannot afford any penalties against a legitimate ball team or them will find themselves walking off the field disappointed at the end of the ballgame. I feel they have come a long way since their 0-3 start, they need to show they are a team that can play with the best.

DeSales has lost against Waggener taking for granted they were playing an underdog and got there tails beat. It could be possible the same thing may happen come Friday. DeSales played well the first half against Fairdale and then came out flat the second half. Two games that should have been won are Doss and Waggener. I feel DeSales will have to play penalty free football. They need to make plays when the count and want it more than the other team. DeSales just cannot afford any penalties against a legitimate ball team or them will find themselves walking off the field disappointed at the end of the ballgame. I feel they have come a long way since their 0-3 start, they need to show they are a team that can play with the best.

So I take it you consider Owen one of the "best" and a "legitimate" team. If I recall correctly wasn't the score of this one the first time something like 40-0 or around that range. I can't remember the box score exactly.

Just from the games I have seen Owen play.......they will have to play mistake free football and have perfect execution on every play to win this one.

So I take it you consider Owen one of the "best" and a "legitimate" team. If I recall correctly wasn't the score of this one the first time something like 40-0 or around that range. I can't remember the box score exactly.

Just from the games I have seen Owen play.......they will have to play mistake free football and have perfect execution on every play to win this one.

Just that DeSales should not take anyone lightly. I will like to see DeSales play this team like any "Legitimate" team.

Has the Owen kids been showing up at practice?

I do not believe so, DeSales names the score 52-0

Are Owen's kids not required to practice or has the head coach just given up on the season and not really caring if they show up or not? Or by what 20Rook said does Owen even have practice period? I would think he would want to practice for an upcoming playoff game even though their record is only 1-9.

Are Owen's kids not required to practice or has the head coach just given up on the season and not really caring if they show up or not? Or by what 20Rook said does Owen even have practice period? I would think he would want to practice for an upcoming playoff game even though their record is only 1-9.
I thought it was clear that if you miss practice, you didn't play. One day last week I think there were quite a few missing, so they just pushed a sled all day . Friday, no practice. Monday watched game film until it rained, then went home.

I thought it was clear that if you miss practice, you didn't play. One day last week I think there were quite a few missing, so they just pushed a sled all day . Friday, no practice. Monday watched game film until it rained, then went home.

So it sounds like to me that for those 3 days they pretty much didn't practice at all??? What's the deal why aren't kids coming to practice there?