Owen/DeSales

Play Maker3

So it sounds like to me that for those 3 days they pretty much didn't practice at all??? What's the deal why aren't kids coming to practice there?
I don't know what happened last Wedensday but most of the time they all show up.

You pose a great question here Mousetrap..........has Owen's head coach given up? If so what's the point of the kids going out there on Friday nights and fighting their tails off if the Head Guy isn't behind them? Also, I agree that Owen needs to take careful consideration on the direction their program is headed. I don't know much about the whole situation there but from what I have heard, read, and seen in the games of theirs I have watched, the only direction that they seem to be headed is down with the man they have now at the helm.

Is their basketball team struggling as well?

No. Their basketball team isn't struggling. I just found that post funny that True blue (and gold) was pretty much saying that it was time to hang up the cleats and put on the gym shoes for basketball.

You pose a great question here Mousetrap..........has Owen's head coach given up? If so what's the point of the kids going out there on Friday nights and fighting their tails off if the Head Guy isn't behind them? Also, I agree that Owen needs to take careful consideration on the direction their program is headed. I don't know much about the whole situation there but from what I have heard, read, and seen in the games of theirs I have watched, the only direction that they seem to be headed is down with the man they have now at the helm.
Owen Co's Principle, AD, Superintendent, or whoever hired him should be ashamed and embarassed they hired him. He took a talented bunch of kids and and good football program straight downhill. 10 straight losses, is that a school record? It,s been a miserable season. Good thing it's over.