Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A playoffs!!

Featured Replies

I think the Franklin County Flyers should be a big threat in the playoffs, and they need to stay motivated and do what they do best because they have a chance to do great things..... Keep it up Flyers and you could find yourselves at the carpet!! :dancingpa

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the flyers should be a big threat in the playoffs, and they need to stay motivated and do what they do best because they have a chance to do great things..... Keep it up flyers and you could find yourselves at the carpet!! :dancingpa

 

Who are the flyers?

 

I think Bell County has a chance to make a long run into the playoffs as well.

Who are the Flyers?

 

I think Bell County has a chance to make a long run into the playoffs as well.

 

 

Franklin County

With Lexington Catholic peaking, I think they could make a tremendous run at the state title.

With Lexington Catholic peaking, I think they could make a tremendous run at the state title.

 

So you feel that Catholic is peaking? I have heard from some of their coaches that they feel like the peaked in the first game. They are still the clear favorite to win the championship though IMO. Strength is in numbers and no 4A team can compete with numbers against Catholic.

I think the Franklin County Flyers should be a big threat in the playoffs, and they need to stay motivated and do what they do best because they have a chance to do great things..... Keep it up Flyers and you could find yourselves at the carpet!! :dancingpa

 

 

Franklin has a nice team...but I don't see them as a serious threat at this point.

So you feel that Catholic is peaking? I have heard from some of their coaches that they feel like the peaked in the first game. They are still the clear favorite to win the championship though IMO. Strength is in numbers and no 4A team can compete with numbers against Catholic.

 

You talked to their coaches? Was it an offensive or defensive coach? Where they referring to one side of the ball or team? They put up some numbers the last 2 weeks haven't they. No other 4A team has played a schedule with teams as hard as or have they?

I would say Catholic is the Favorite. FC needs to take it one week at a time.

I wouldn't count out Boyle Co. just yet.

Right now I'd say Bell County is the team to beat with Lex Cath running second. Franklin County could be in the mix, but a 25-15 home win over East Jessimine will not get it done against these 2 top notch programs.

 

Does anybody know what teams have to travel in the regionals and Simi Finals? Would Lex Cath go to Franklin or is it the other way? also Would Bell's region have to travel to Lex Cath's region?

I think if they get this far then LC would go to Bell and then be home for the Franklin co game. Im not possitive though

Franklin County owns homefield advantage throughout the playoffs because they are in the Odd # district! The Flyers hold their own destiny since they will be at home the rest of the year!

Franklin County owns homefield advantage throughout the playoffs because they are in the Odd # district! The Flyers hold their own destiny since they will be at home the rest of the year!

 

 

What's the schedule? When will Franklin play Bourbon and Pendleton play Harrison?

Does anybody know what teams have to travel in the regionals and Simi Finals? Would Lex Cath go to Franklin or is it the other way? also Would Bell's region have to travel to Lex Cath's region?

 

If Bell makes it to the region and if Lex. Cath. is there. Bell would have to go to Cath.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.