Highlands vs. Simon Kenton (NKY Frosh Championship)

Henry521

Let's hope someone can! For all you "people from ft. thomas" that keep saying you were not at the last game you didn't see what happen. There should have been ejections made. I've never seen a game so out of hand in my life. So please, control, play the game the right way and if you lose do it with some dignity.;)

Was there, saw it all and have made my comments prior. If that's the "most out of hand" game you've seen, you haven't seen many.:cool: 3 unsportsmanlike is too many but I've seen much worse, although not by HHS. I do hope they call this game tight and toss offenders early because I'm convinced that if HHS keeps check on their emotions, they win.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there, saw it all and have made my comments prior. If that's the "most out of hand" game you've seen, you haven't seen many.:cool: 3 unsportsmanlike is too many but I've seen much worse, although not by HHS. I do hope they call this game tight and toss offenders early because I'm convinced that if HHS keeps check on their emotions, they win.

Agreed :thumb:

Really don't know what you mean by this comment.

Nobody in Ft. Thomas has blinders on when it came to what happened at that game.

I was at the game and was completely imbarrassed by the "players" for Highlands that acted inappropriately.

It is very tough to sit thru that and watch a few give a bad name to the to the many great past, present, and future Highlands football players.

I was at the first game and thought the Highlands faithful responded pretty well to some of the things that went on during that game. It was a hard fought, emotional game and sometimes things get out of control.

That said!! I watched both teams play serveral times this year and IMO neither team brought their A game that night. Look forward to both teams showing up ready to play and watching a great game.

wow, I hope the Birds truly play to their ability and smoke the Pioneers. No disrespect to their undefeated season so far but talent for talent the Birds have it. IF they can get their heads on straight and stay focused the championship trophy will come back to Caketown.

Not sure I agree with you on this one. If Highlands wins, it will be because they out play SK on Thursday night. I think SK has proven all year that they have the most taltent on the freshman level this year. Not saying that SK will win the game. It's hard to beat a good team once much less twice in the same season. But I would have to give a slight edge to SK right now.

Wouldn't that be cheating?

Define "cheating". If you play sophmores because A. your freshman are struggling and need help, it's not cheating. Or B. you're playing a really good team and need some sophmore help, it's not cheating. Or C. you have some injuries and don't think your freshman backups are worthy or capable of playing, it's not cheating.

At least that's what I've heard.

Define "cheating". If you play sophmores because A. your freshman are struggling and need help, it's not cheating. Or B. you're playing a really good team and need some sophmore help, it's not cheating. Or C. you have some injuries and don't think your freshman backups are worthy or capable of playing, it's not cheating.

At least that's what I've heard.

I'm going to assume the above is 100% tongue-in-cheek.