Ashland vs Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Ashlands success this year has been on the ground. JC's run defense has been stout all year, and last year held Thomas well under his normal numbers. I cant see him getting any yards unless he has become a more physical player because he is going to get pounded all night. Ashland will play with alot of grit and determination in this one, but JC should come out on top. My prediction:

Ashland: 7

Johnson Central: 35

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea, but reading the Ashland posts this year it seems as if some would be more than happy to drive the U-Haul for him. Mere speculation on my part hence the "what could be" and not "what WILL be." :thumb:

I will pay for the gas, drive it for him, and move his things into the house.

I'm going with the Tomcats in this one, but just by a few. Good luck Cats!! I know you need all the positive comments you can get, as we all do.

Also, good luck to JC.

Hope both teams come away injury free.

Probably ought to throw the flag on yourself for that call...:D

I will pay for the gas' date=' drive it for him, and move his things into the house.[/quote']

The grass isn't always greener on the other side:confused:

Good luck to both teams and lets remember the pendulum swings both ways;)

JC is the clear favorite and should win. But, the Tomcats have nothing to lose. This will be their final game for this season and I believe that they will give it their all. Sometimes upsets happen.
I hope that you are right and that the Tomcats give a good effort but they don't have much to gain. It will take some great coaching for Ashland to avoid a blowout loss. Win or lose, Ashland is fortunate to have a great coach like Hart and I am sure that he will turn things around next season.