Ashland vs Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCHS REAL BIG!!! Who can honestly believe this?

This game is going to be a battle! JC v. Ashland has become a bigger rival that JC v. Paintsville!

If JC doesn't come ready to play they will be in TROUBLE! The Eagles need to prepare like a playoff game and get ready because I honestly believe that Ashland will play harder than they have all season to get back at JC for those two loses last season.

C'mon EAGLES, let's get ready and send those Cats back to Ashland with another L

This game is going to be a battle! JC v. Ashland has become a bigger rival that JC v. Paintsville!

If JC doesn't come ready to play they will be in TROUBLE! The Eagles need to prepare like a playoff game and get ready because I honestly believe that Ashland will play harder than they have all season to get back at JC for those two loses last season.

C'mon EAGLES, let's get ready and send those Cats back to Ashland with another L

I hope you are right, but do not look past them, take care of business, and if you have to stomp them, so be it.

The only thing that will keep this game close will be Matney resting starters and minimizing injuries in preparation for next week's game with Belfry and the playoffs. I look for the Golden Eagles to jump on the Tomcats early and cruise to a 3 or 4 touchdown win.

:rolleyes:

This will not be a typcial JC/Ashland game, by that I mean over the past 2 years they have either played for the regular season district championship or played in the district championship game, this year neither team is going to gain any type of district advantage, JC has 2nd placed secured and Ashland is out of the playoffs. How does this change each teams preparation for this game, I know that both teams want to win and I hope the kids will be giving it their best effort.