Vacated win by Prestonsburg in '03???

I was just looking through past seasons on the KHSAA website and saw that Prestonsburg's first round playoff victory over Breathitt County in 2003 was vacated and labeled as a 2-0 win for Breathitt. Does anyone know why the win was vacated? Prestonsburg also forfeited every other victory that year but some still have the actual scores while the majority of them read as 2-0 losses for the Blackcats? Any Prestonsburg faithful know why?

I was just looking through past seasons on the KHSAA website and saw that Prestonsburg's first round playoff victory over Breathitt County in 2003 was vacated and labeled as a 2-0 win for Breathitt. Does anyone know why the win was vacated? Prestonsburg also forfeited every other victory that year but some still have the actual scores while the majority of them read as 2-0 losses for the Blackcats? Any Prestonsburg faithful know why?

Somebody from Pburg could probably elaborate, but the best I remember it was for an ineligible player discovered after the fact. They forfeited all wins he participated in.

Wasn't it the RB that transferred in from Johnson Central?

No, I don't think so. That situation played out OK for Pburg I think. This was something else, and I think it was an academically ineligible player that resulted in the forfeits.