88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?

• Dayton
    • Bellevue

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay folks, considering I'd be here all morning editing, I'm going to give one blanket warning about rule #13. Within reason, you must use correct capitalization, punctuation, and grammar when posting on the forums. Some of you need to make sure your shift button works. If you need grammatical help, ask one of the many teachers on the board for assistance. Start sentences with capitalization, proper names need capitalized, etc.. Let's remember, we're not text messaging here!

So I guess Dayton winning THREE games they should not have won doesn't make someone a good coach right? Holmes is going to kill Dayton, Scott is too big, Lynn Camp is ranked 7th in the state they will beat Dayton, Dayton has been the underdog in these games and still come out on top, seems like a pretty good coaching staff to me.

And no wonder Dayton kids have to play with a chip on their shoulder. They have 5, count them FIVE, quality wins, not 1 quality win and 4 blowouts, and people make excuses for everyone of them. I hope Dayton comes out and puts it to Bellvue, and maybe just maybe someone will give Dayton a little credit. But the band might interfer or the reffing was poor, there will be some excuse saturday morning when Dayton wins this game.

Oh yeah and if you want to compare to benchpresses, Dayton's running back benched over 300.

If Mac gets handled the way he did by Beechwood, I am sure they are just "dream letters".

No "dream letters", letters seeing he is 6'5" around 280, strongest player on team, and has great feet (40 under 4.9), so get the facts straight before you are going to put down a kid like that please.

Is Tim Mac really a prospect or just receiving letters? Anyone can receive letters especially when they have his stats 6'5' 300ish or whatever the specifics are? A prospect actually gets contacted! By phone or in person

Which one is it?

Part of the recruiting process is letters and packets. There are varying levels of contact, which are allowed and during certain calendar time frames.

Dayton does have quality wins, no doubt. Don't knock Bellevue's wins, either. It would be different if they only squeeked out those wins by a score or two. They beat those teams the way they should have been beaten. Plus, Bellevue, Dayton and Ludlow (pre-Rouse injury) are very close talent wise. You should expect a very close hard fought game with plenty of emotion and shifts in momentum every quarter.

Dont wait until Friday night to check the score on BGP, get yourself to the game!!!!!

Dayton does have quality wins, no doubt. Don't knock Bellevue's wins, either. It would be different if they only squeeked out those wins by a score or two. They beat those teams the way they should have been beaten. Plus, Bellevue, Dayton and Ludlow (pre-Rouse injury) are very close talent wise. You should expect a very close hard fought game with plenty of emotion and shifts in momentum every quarter.

Dont wait until Friday night to check the score on BGP, get yourself to the game!!!!!

Well put:thumb:. I wasn't knocking their wins, but they one have one quality win in Ludlow. Other than that the teams are either winless or have only won one game.

I know Coach Montgomery is fired up about this game. He said it is going to be probably the biggest games he can recall in over 20 years for Dayton/Bellevue. Dayton wants to win one for him on his birthday, so he can enjoy himself later that night. He is now a Greendevil and happy to be @ Dayton.

I know Coach Montgomery and he is a great guy. It is hard seeing him wear the green of Dayton. While I wish a Happy Birthday, I hope that a win is one present he does not get.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHAD!!! (if you read this)

:dancingpa

One of Bellevues better skill players went to Dayton and started working out with them, and he was probably the weakest kid in the weight room then transffered back to Bellevue.

First off that player only plays one way and that's at linebacker so he really isn't a skilled player like Bellevue's running backs and most of their defensive backs. Secondly, if Volski only benches 205 i know for a fact Bellevue linebackers all bench that or even more than that

I know Coach Montgomery and he is a great guy. It is hard seeing him wear the green of Dayton. While I wish a Happy Birthday, I hope that a win is one present he does not get.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHAD!!! (if you read this)

:dancingpa

Well said :laugh: Chad is a great guy, and Bellevue can't wait to win because we all know that's what that real tiger wants. :ylsuper:

Dayton is in great condition, they have beat many teams in the forth quarter. Bellvue either won big or lost hard, with the exception of Newport.

Week two Paris it was a close game intill the fourth quarter then they pulled away, week three Ludlow 13 to 14 at halftime they ran away with.