Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

gamer31

Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?

• Dayton
    • Bellevue

Daytons line is bigger, and opens holes against anyone seemingly. Dayton has a great pass and run game. Daytons run defense will bw way to much for Bellvue od cant pass well. Dayton by two or more touchdowns. thay will be fired up. :flame::devil: :fire:

This is definitely a big game both ways and Bellevue is much bigger up front than dayton. Dayton's D wont be able to handle the big guys up front thats what its gonna come down to:laugh:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:

You obviously havent seen Bellevue's line then... Bob Berns and Adam Bowling can match up with any linemen in class A Football.

I agree Dayton has an advantage in speed but were bigger up front...

Wow, check those Rosters, Zach Volski 6ft4 255, Tim McIntre 6ft5 265, Jimmy Trent 5ft10 215, Keith Searcy 5ft11 220, Tyler Lucas 5ft6 200 and great form. Dayton has plenty of size and will be able to handle them. :ylsuper:

Wow, check those Rosters, Zach Volski 6ft4 255, Tim McIntre 6ft5 265, Jimmy Trent 5ft10 215, Keith Searcy 5ft11 220, Tyler Lucas 5ft6 200 and great form. Dayton has plenty of size and will be able to handle them. :ylsuper:

Bob berns 5'11 250 adam bowling 6'2 260 josh mac 6'1 290 i think bellevue will dominate the line of scrimmage in this one:dancingpa

All this talk about the lines is a bit confusing to me. Both teams have above average lines for Class A football. Dayton has a lot of size and can be dominating in spots. But just because your big doesn't mean your good, as Bellevue has proven week in and week out this year. IMO if there is an advantage to be had in this department it would go to Bellevue.

One area where I think Dayton has a distinct advantage is out on the perimeter. They have some very talented kids in that area but I haven't seen them utilize those skills much this year. From what I understand they have recently been trying to get them more involved, which would benefit them greatly in this game.

No predictions from me. Just hope it is a hard fought, injury free football game. This is what Friday nights are all about!!

Volski is a big kid but i heard he only benches around 140. dont see him doing to much:laugh:

Bob berns 5'11 250 adam bowling 6'2 260 josh mac 6'1 290 i think bellevue will dominate the line of scrimmage in this one:dancingpa

bowling has only played football in high school 1 or 2 years? I will give berns a good lineman, but you can't just say that they will dominate the line. Tim Mac... is a division 1 prospect. Did you not read the article in the paper? Letters from UC and Louisville. Sound pretty legit to me? I think certain positions will dominate. And IMO one of dayton's best linemanif not the best is searcy being one of their smaller ones. Has started for 3 years, knows the game in and out, and will bring the wood to every block. Seen more pancakes out of him than I can count. So dont be so sure of yourself on that one there.

bowling has only played football in high school 1 or 2 years? I will give berns a good lineman, but you can't just say that they will dominate the line. Tim Mac... is a division 1 prospect. Did you not read the article in the paper? Letters from UC and Louisville. Sound pretty legit to me? I think certain positions will dominate. And IMO one of dayton's best linemanif not the best is searcy being one of their smaller ones. Has started for 3 years, knows the game in and out, and will bring the wood to every block. Seen more pancakes out of him than I can count. So dont be so sure of yourself on that one there.

Its going to be a good battle in the trenches any way you look at it. The key will be if the Tigers can get enough pressure on Sherlock. JMO If he is allowed to find their recievers it could be a long night for Bellevue.

Bob berns does not weigh 295, he weighs around 240 and hes all muscle adam bowling and josh mac are very athletic players and has what it takes to get the job done:banana:

:laugh: Athletic, they are to big and weigh to much, not saying they are bad players but I wouldn't say they are athletic. :lol::D

Its going to be a good battle in the trenches any way you look at it. The key will be if the Tigers can get enough pressure on Sherlock. JMO If he is allowed to find their recievers it could be a long night for Bellevue.

Defently, this is the key of the game for both teams. I think Dayton will own the perimeter, but the line wins games and both lines are evenly matched up. I think if Dayton plays like they did in the 2nd half against Lloyd or the first half of the Lynn camp game they will by 2 TD's. Lets add those two halves together and make a complete game and Dayton will be fine :fire: As I hope looking up lol