Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

gamer31

Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?

• Dayton
    • Bellevue

Yes, I agree Scott is a 5A team, good observation on your part. However, the level of Scott's play as evidence by the whopping 4 W's in 3 years is that of a 1A program. Face it Scott is horrible and Paris (again at the time of the Bellevue game was ranked and much better than Scott)

The 1A and 5A argument makes zero sense, especially with the Scott Eagles involved.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I agree Scott is a 5A team, good observation on your part. However, the level of Scott's play as evidence by the whopping 4 W's in 3 years is that of a 1A program. Face it Scott is horrible and Paris (again at the time of the Bellevue game was ranked and much better than Scott)

The 1A and 5A argument makes zero sense, especially with the Scott Eagles involved.

If your going to say Scott is bad then what can you say about them beating Holmes? You keep saying Scott but Scott beat Holmes 14 to 0, and a Holmes team that put it on Holy Cross. And when Paris was ranked it was preseason (before a real game!!!!!!), thats like saying whoever is ranked #1 in the preseason should get state rings because they are better than everyone else. So that makes three easy games, because they are now winless. Also, if you don't think Scott would beat Paris by more than three touchdowns you have not been keeping up your local football.:thumb:

And I dont get the whole Scott is horrible program thing? So your telling me a team that has a below average football program, can't every once in awhile they put together a decent team? Now that's confusing to me:confused: Because this years Scott team is better than a normal Scott team and I was fairly impressed with them.

If your going to say Scott is bad then what can you say about them beating Holmes? You keep saying Scott but Scott beat Holmes 14 to 0, and a Holmes team that put it on Holy Cross. And when Paris was ranked it was preseason (before a real game!!!!!!), thats like saying whoever is ranked #1 in the preseason should get state rings because they are better than everyone else. So that makes three easy games, because they are now winless. Also, if you don't think Scott would beat Paris by more than three touchdowns you have not been keeping up your local football.:thumb:

And I dont get the whole Scott is horrible program thing? So your telling me a team that has a below average football program, can't every once in awhile they put together a decent team? Now that's confusing to me:confused: Because this years Scott team is better than a normal Scott team and I was fairly impressed with them.

Agreed :thumb:

Unibased as I am if I had to rank the Dayton and Bellevue opponents thus far it would be the following:

1. Beechwood (Day)

1.tie NCC (Bell)

(and both teams got drilled by these two early)

3. Lynn Camp (Day) Long trip up here and a hot night without a deep roster

4. Scott (Day) Not a good team but has been in every game other than CovCath

5. Holmes (Day) Up and down

6. Lloyd (Day) Played some good teams and beat Newport by 15

7. Ludlow (Both) With QB might be higher.

8. Paris (Bell) Not deep and the 20 scored at Bellevue was season-high

9. Bracken (Bell) I'm guessing they would edge Brossart

10. Brossart (Bell) First year team

Good article in the paper if anyone didn't see it

http://news.nky.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20071005/SPT030201/710050399/

The quote at the beginning summarizes the mentality of the rivalry very very well... Especially for people that might not be closely associated with either program...

"...We don't like them and they don't like us, I don't know why. That's just how it is. We all grew up knowing that."

The quote at the beginning summarizes the mentality of the rivalry very very well... Especially for people that might not be closely associated with either program...

"...We don't like them and they don't like us, I don't know why. That's just how it is. We all grew up knowing that."

Exactly, IMO this is the most heated rivarly in the state. And we are going to get a good one tonight!!!:fire: