Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

gamer31

Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?

• Dayton
    • Bellevue

Newport was suppose to have a very good team until Bellevue beat them and their starting quarteback quit and the team self-destructed. They are 2a and same record as Lloyd who is not the same team they were with Yeagle. Lynn Camp is good down in Kentucky, but just like almost every team down ther, they are good until they play northern kentucky football. I will give the Holmes win to Dayton, I was there and it was just a good game, But Scott has never been strong and same case this year. So really the only game you can compare the two teams on is Ludlow, which was equally good for both so like every person on here that isn't Dayton biased says.. This will be the best game of the week and very hard fought. Good luck to both teams!!!! :banana:

I believe they beat holmes by 14:thumb:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newport was suppose to have a very good team until Bellevue beat them and their starting quarteback quit and the team self-destructed. They are 2a and same record as Lloyd who is not the same team they were with Yeagle. Lynn Camp is good down in Kentucky, but just like almost every team down ther, they are good until they play northern kentucky football. I will give the Holmes win to Dayton, I was there and it was just a good game, But Scott has never been strong and same case this year. So really the only game you can compare the two teams on is Ludlow, which was equally good for both so like every person on here that isn't Dayton biased says.. This will be the best game of the week and very hard fought. Good luck to both teams!!!! :banana:

I can agree to part of that. It will be hard fought, I just see Dayton coming out on top. :thumb:

Just because you play in a top teams district doesn't make you good.Not knocking Brossart, but that is like saying they are a great team because they are in the same district as top ranked Beechwood.

No one said Dayton is good because they play in the same district as Beechwood.

Comparing apples and oranges is easier than comparing teams based upon whom each has previously played. Both teams are 5-1, victory will go to the team that makes the fewest mistakes. Both teams hang their hat on defense and hope that the offenses are opportunistic when given a short field. If the Bellevue defense can limit Dayton's big play ability, they will grind out a win. If Dayton can hit some homeruns on the Bellevue's defense then they will keep the paddle. This will be a great game to be a part of as a player, a coach, or a fan of high school football.

One of Bellevues better skill players went to Dayton and started working out with them, and he was probably the weakest kid in the weight room then transffered back to Bellevue.

Well some one who is a current player for Dayton told me that Volski benches 135 and said after that give or take 20 pounds. So hmmm.:D:D:D

Well some one who is a current player for Dayton told me that Volski benches 135 and said after that give or take 20 pounds. So hmmm.:D:D:D

I dont know who has told you this but I can say he rep's more than that, not that it matters. He got 185 at combine, helping disprove this statement.

I dont know who has told you this but I can say he rep's more than that, not that it matters. He got 185 at combine, helping disprove this statement.

Well that person who mentioned it to me is a good player at dayton so im not even sure his teammates are behind him?

Well that person who mentioned it to me is a good player at dayton so im not even sure his teammates are behind him?

I dont know, it is unlikely a "good" player would say this about him. But you can say what you please, I think he as well as the intire team at Dayton will have a big night come this friday.

Does it honestly matter how much someone can bench? If you know the game, do your job, get your head on the right side of the defender, fire off, and get the block does it honestly matter? I don't think I have ever seen a strong man competition determine the winner of a football game. And I know plenty of people who can't bench nearly as much as someone, but are physically stronger than them.

Does it honestly matter how much someone can bench? If you know the game, do your job, get your head on the right side of the defender, fire off, and get the block does it honestly matter? I don't think I have ever seen a strong man competition determine the winner of a football game. And I know plenty of people who can't bench nearly as much as someone, but are physically stronger than them.

Well please introduce me to all these people.

There quarterback did quit, with 9 turnovers in one game, I think he would have lost the job regardless. They are actually better off with the new QB.