Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue? 88 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?

    • Dayton
      64%
      57
    • Bellevue
      35%
      31

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Its going to be a good battle in the trenches any way you look at it. The key will be if the Tigers can get enough pressure on Sherlock. JMO If he is allowed to find their recievers it could be a long night for Bellevue.

 

Giving Sherlock time is the key, for sure. :thumb:

  • Replies 207
  • Views 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volski is a big kid but i heard he only benches around 140. dont see him doing to much:laugh:

 

First off benching 140 and being a varsity lineman is practically impossible, especially for someone 6'4 260. Secondly, I dont think I've ever seen a bench or squat rack on the football field before. :lol:

I say that Dayton pulls this one out with not much of a problem. They have played much better caliber teams than Bellevue and Bellevue's satrters have yet to have played a full game except in the NCC game where they got destroyed. I know this is a rival, but this year, Dayton means business and Bellevue is just another foe in the road on their way to a great season.

First off benching 140 and being a varsity lineman is practically impossible, especially for someone 6ft. 4 260. Secondly, I dont think I've ever seen a bench or squat rack on the football field before. :lol:

 

Agreed :thumb:

Adam Bowling is athletic. I know he is one of the best Discus throwers in the state for class A.

Adam Bowling is athletic. I know he is one of the best Discus throwers in the state for class A.

 

That was aimed more towards Josh.

I dont think so, I know he got 185 at combine, and that wasn't even the end of weights for them. I would say he is closer to 205.

 

Well bellevues skill kids bench about 185.

Again, I don't think that how much you bench really matters. Go out and play the game and the best team will win. IMO, I think Dayton wins by 14 or more.

Well bellevues skill kids bench about 185.

 

Im sure they do, Just like all the speed they have. :lol: It dont matter 205 with his size im sure would be enough to get the job done. I also have never seen a weight bench on the football feild.

Im sure they do, Just like all the speed they have. :lol: It dont matter 205 with his size im sure would be enough to get the job done. I also have never seen a weight bench on the football feild.

 

Well let him know Bob Berns benches about 115 pounds more and is alot more mean.:thumb:

Well let him know Bob Berns benches about 115 pounds more and is alot more mean.:thumb:

 

Im sure we will find out come friday.

Daytons line is bigger, and opens holes against anyone seemingly. Dayton has a great pass and run game. Daytons run defense will be way to much for Bellvue who cant pass well. Dayton by two or more touchdowns. thay will be fired up. :flame::devil: :fire:

 

WOW!!! Dayton has a GREAT pass and run game! I guess Dayton is tearing up the offensive categories in NKY then since they have both a great run and pass game. I guess I just read the scores wrong all year, because I know I usually see around 20 or less for this great offense of dayton...

 

Dayton does not do ANYTHING great on offense..They do however do alot of great things on defense..Yeah Dayton seems to be getting their offense together SOMEWHAT, but their offense is still not that good. What the offense is good at though is taking advantage of the turnovers the defense gets for them. However Bellevue does the exact same things...I just believe Bellevue comes out on top for this game...However if I had to choose a team to root for I would root for Dayton. However I really dont care who wins...

WOW!!! Dayton has a GREAT pass and run game! I guess Dayton is tearing up the offensive categories in NKY then since they have both a great run and pass game. I guess I just read the scores wrong all year, because I know I usually see around 20 or less for this great offense of dayton...

 

Dayton does not do ANYTHING great on offense..They do however do alot of great things on defense..Yeah Dayton seems to be getting their offense together SOMEWHAT, but their offense is still not that good. What the offense is good at though is taking advantage of the turnovers the defense gets for them. However Bellevue does the exact same things...I just believe Bellevue comes out on top for this game...However if I had to choose a team to root for I would root for Dayton. However I really dont care who wins...

New quarterback, check the yards and the TD's. Look what happened to Lloyd.

New quarterback, check the yards and the TD's. Look what happened to Lloyd.

 

Tell me then why are they not number 1 in the state?:sssh:

Tell me then why are they not number 1 in the state?:sssh:

 

This up coming week would be this quarterbacks 3rd start. They lost to Beechwood, i dont know they would be number even i they did win.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.