88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?

• Dayton
    • Bellevue

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volski is a big kid but i heard he only benches around 140. dont see him doing to much:laugh:

First off benching 140 and being a varsity lineman is practically impossible, especially for someone 6'4 260. Secondly, I dont think I've ever seen a bench or squat rack on the football field before. :lol:

I say that Dayton pulls this one out with not much of a problem. They have played much better caliber teams than Bellevue and Bellevue's satrters have yet to have played a full game except in the NCC game where they got destroyed. I know this is a rival, but this year, Dayton means business and Bellevue is just another foe in the road on their way to a great season.

Im sure they do, Just like all the speed they have. :lol: It dont matter 205 with his size im sure would be enough to get the job done. I also have never seen a weight bench on the football feild.

Well let him know Bob Berns benches about 115 pounds more and is alot more mean.:thumb:

Daytons line is bigger, and opens holes against anyone seemingly. Dayton has a great pass and run game. Daytons run defense will be way to much for Bellvue who cant pass well. Dayton by two or more touchdowns. thay will be fired up. :flame::devil: :fire:

WOW!!! Dayton has a GREAT pass and run game! I guess Dayton is tearing up the offensive categories in NKY then since they have both a great run and pass game. I guess I just read the scores wrong all year, because I know I usually see around 20 or less for this great offense of dayton...

Dayton does not do ANYTHING great on offense..They do however do alot of great things on defense..Yeah Dayton seems to be getting their offense together SOMEWHAT, but their offense is still not that good. What the offense is good at though is taking advantage of the turnovers the defense gets for them. However Bellevue does the exact same things...I just believe Bellevue comes out on top for this game...However if I had to choose a team to root for I would root for Dayton. However I really dont care who wins...

WOW!!! Dayton has a GREAT pass and run game! I guess Dayton is tearing up the offensive categories in NKY then since they have both a great run and pass game. I guess I just read the scores wrong all year, because I know I usually see around 20 or less for this great offense of dayton...

Dayton does not do ANYTHING great on offense..They do however do alot of great things on defense..Yeah Dayton seems to be getting their offense together SOMEWHAT, but their offense is still not that good. What the offense is good at though is taking advantage of the turnovers the defense gets for them. However Bellevue does the exact same things...I just believe Bellevue comes out on top for this game...However if I had to choose a team to root for I would root for Dayton. However I really dont care who wins...

New quarterback, check the yards and the TD's. Look what happened to Lloyd.