Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

gamer31

Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?

• Dayton
    • Bellevue

New quarterback, check the yards and the TD's. Look what happened to Lloyd.

Keep in mind that Lloyd is not a very good team this year. They are a team that was supposed to be a good team and let's face one win does not qualify for a good team.

I am still going with Bellevue, for the simple fact Coach Deaton is young and so is his staff, I think the upper hand is in Eckstein's favor because he can make adjustments and add wrinkles that Dayton won't know how to prepare for. :ylsuper:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep hanging your hat on this Lloyd game they are 1-4 that does not make you a good team.

how bout Lynn Camp? They are a top team in the state, but everyone calls that the bands fault... Ludlow? oh their guy had a broken wrist... Scott? 5A school should beat 1A no matter how you look at it, but they are bad... Holmes? oh they have talent, but they have a new coach and Dayton knew thier plays...

it seems to me, everyone keeps making excuses for the teams that Dayton beats. Bottom line is, Dayton keeps on beating them all while everyone keeps making excuses....

Keep in mind that Lloyd is not a very good team this year. They are a team that was supposed to be a good team and let's face one win does not qualify for a good team.

I am still going with Bellevue, for the simple fact Coach Deaton is young and so is his staff, I think the upper hand is in Eckstein's favor because he can make adjustments and add wrinkles that Dayton won't know how to prepare for. :ylsuper:

Keep in mind? Tell me another team that has hung with Beechwood better than Llyod other than Cov-Cath(who they where beat by), and Dayton killed Lloyd.

Dayton is over that game but you keep bringing up the fact that Dayton supposively not played anyone which they have.

I pick Dayton with this one simply because yes Bell. may have a big line but I think Dayton will be able to handle them. But what really sticks out is the mis-matches Dayton has in the "skilled" poss.For your other point on "adding wrinkles," preperation for a team can only do so much. You can scout all year, prepare for three weeks :laugh:, but on the field it's all about playing.

Dayton by 14

Keep in mind? Tell me another team that has hung with Beechwood better than Llyod other than Cov-Cath(who they where beat by), and Dayton killed Lloyd.

Dayton is over that game but you keep bringing up the fact that Dayton supposively not played anyone which they have.

I pick Dayton with this one simply because yes Bell. may have a big line but I think Dayton will be able to handle them. But what really sticks out is the mis-matches Dayton has in the "skilled" poss.For your other point on "adding wrinkles," preperation for a team can only do so much. You can scout all year, prepare for three weeks :laugh:, but on the field it's all about playing.

Dayton by 14

The "wrinkles" will not win the game for Bellevue, although it will help them on their way to victory:ylsuper:

Dayton wins. As far as you talking about the Beechwood game, Look at how well you faired against NCC. Case closed. Dayton wins by 14 or more. If you are always playing poor teams and winning with the exception of NCC, I don't think that speaks highly for you being a good team. It says to me that you have inflated numbers. Go play someone and win and then you can start talking as if you are some great team, which I have yet to see from you all. The NCC game says it all.

Both the programs are also rans. I here all the river teams saying that they will be the second best team, and make the playoffs.If you win one game you probably make the playoffs! I always thought 2nd place was first loser.

That would be totally false Daytons coaching staff is not young. Dayton's coach Smith has been coaching for over 30 years:confused:. Coach Rice the linebacker coach has plenty of experience he coached at Dayton for a couple years and at Thomas Moore College. Coach Chenote he has been coaching for over ten years. Dayton does have a few young coaches but i think that is a plus for Dayton because they seemed to be able to get them fired up. They also have a young coach that actually coached at Bellevue last year Chad Montgomery. So i take Daytons coaching staff in this one

That would be totally false Daytons coaching staff is not young. Dayton's coach Smith has been coaching for over 30 years:confused:. Coach Rice the linebacker coach has plenty of experience he coached at Dayton for a couple years and at Thomas Moore College. Coach Chenote he has been coaching for over ten years. Dayton does have a few young coaches but i think that is a plus for Dayton because they seemed to be able to get them fired up. They also have a young coach that actually coached at Bellevue last year Chad Montgomery. So i take Daytons coaching staff in this one

I am sorry but you are completly wrong on this one:fight:. Dont get me wrong I have heard that Deaton is a great coach, but comparing him with Eckstein is unreal. Eckstein knows how to get the boys fired up in Bellevue and he will do so, especially this week. The Devils staff could not compare to the Tigers staff, no matter what you say

I am sorry but you are completly wrong on this one:fight:. Dont get me wrong I have heard that Deaton is a great coach, but comparing him with Eckstein is unreal. Eckstein knows how to get the boys fired up in Bellevue and he will do so, especially this week. The Devils staff could not compare to the Tigers staff, no matter what you say

Who are the other amazing coaches on this all-star staff.