88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?

• Dayton
    • Bellevue

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off that player only plays one way and that's at linebacker so he really isn't a skilled player like Bellevue's running backs and most of their defensive backs. Secondly, if Volski only benches 205 i know for a fact Bellevue linebackers all bench that or even more than that

This means nothing, as long as he has good powerful legs he will be fine. He also has tons more weight than any linebacker.

Didn't they win by ten against Ludlow ? Plus Paris is 0-5, this isn't the game I would choose to use to try to prove my point.

I believe the score was 35-21 so it would be 14, not ten and I haven't seen any records from Dayton's oppenents that were any better than Bellevue's.

I believe the Tigers beat Ludlow by two touchdowns. And also they had to face Rouse the whole game at 100%, while Dayton faced Ludlow with Rouse being 100% one quarter.

Yes because Dayton got the pressure and injured him, and he played healthy almost a whole half and it was not his throwing hand injured

But look at the teams they have played. Holmes plays in highlands district as well as scott. Lloyd played right with beechwood and beat newport pretty bad which bellvue only beat by by 7. And are you forgetting Lynn camp???? I think they would be ranked above Bellvue in the class A poll???:sssh:

I believe the score was 35-21 so it would be 14, not ten and I haven't seen any records from Dayton's oppenents that were any better than Bellevue's.

Lynn Camp is 4-2 Scott who is a 5A school with a tough season but are 1-4, Holmes is the same case and is 1-4 also, Ludlow is 2-4,Lloyd is 1-4 but has also played some tough teams. Also they are not 1A schools. :thumb:

Lynn Camp is 4-2 Scott who is a 5A school with a tough season but are 1-4, Holmes is the same case and is 1-4 also, Ludlow is 2-4,Lloyd is 1-4 but has also played some tough teams. Also they are not 1A schools. :thumb:

Newport was suppose to have a very good team until Bellevue beat them and their starting quarteback quit and the team self-destructed. They are 2a and same record as Lloyd who is not the same team they were with Yeagle. Lynn Camp is good down in Kentucky, but just like almost every team down ther, they are good until they play northern kentucky football. I will give the Holmes win to Dayton, I was there and it was just a good game, But Scott has never been strong and same case this year. So really the only game you can compare the two teams on is Ludlow, which was equally good for both so like every person on here that isn't Dayton biased says.. This will be the best game of the week and very hard fought. Good luck to both teams!!!! :banana:

Just because you play in a top teams district doesn't make you good.Not knocking Brossart, but that is like saying they are a great team because they are in the same district as top ranked Beechwood.

So are you trying to compare Holmes, Scott, and Ludlow to Brossart?