88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?

• Dayton
    • Bellevue

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you play football for Bellvue, interesting. I wouldn't take him to lightly though as well as Daytons whole line. I think they will have a big game and you trying to down play a players skill gives Dayton the edge.

Never said i played there. Just said i would be watchig him.

Ok here it is, both lines are evenly matched. They both have big strong linemane, and are above average line for class A football. Because they are evenly matched the game will come down to the perimeter where Dayton has a clear advantage. This is why this game is Dayton's to lose.:dancingpa

Ok here it is, both lines are evenly matched. They both have big strong linemane, and are above average line for class A football. Because they are evenly matched the game will come down to the perimeter where Dayton has a clear advantage. This is why this game is Dayton's to lose.:dancingpa

Tell me how do they have a clear advantage?:confused:

Tell me how do they have a clear advantage?:confused:

Senior dominated, three recievers starting for 3 years, 3 players running a 4.5, 3 more under 4.7, and not to mention the bermuda triangle which you have probably heard of. Bellvue is fairly young on the perimeter while Dayton starts nothing but seniors.

Senior dominated, three recievers starting for 3 years, 3 players running a 4.5, 3 more under 4.7, and not to mention the bermuda triangle which you have probably heard of. Bellvue is fairly young on the perimeter while Dayton starts nothing but seniors.

Well we'll see friday how the "Bermuda Tringle" does against a team that runs the ball well.

Just went through 306 photos of the Dayton vs Beechwood game, heres what I saw. Number 75, out of position and being dominated by #56, big boy yes, Div 1, I doubt it. Number 56 is a true Div 1 prospect, not just letters, real interest. Your #67 didnt show up as much, every time I saw him he was away friom the play or being manhandled by Beechwoods #26 and #52, by the way another true Div 1 prospect, coach visits and all that good stuff. These guys cant play with the real thing. So be happy that you have a good record but dont make the players something that they are not. Photos at timburnsphoto.com

Well we'll see friday how the "Bermuda Tringle" does against a team that runs the ball well.

Bellvue does a have a good running game no doubt. But so did Lynn Camp, thebest running team in 1 A (and frankly the best back in the state in 1 A in the Wagner kid,who was not even their leading rusher), so if Dayton plays anything like they did in that game they should be able to hold the Bellvue running attack.