Dayton/Bellevue Predictions

gamer31

Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, Dayton or Bellevue?

• Dayton
    • Bellevue

Well Bellevue beat Ludlow 35 to 21. Dayton only beat them 19 to 14 so we'll see what happens on friday.

I really would not go by that at all my man...I obviously watched both games, and well Dayton was much more impressive than Bellevue was, even though Bellevue did win by more...By seeing those two games I would say that Dayton actually is better than Bellevue...However as I have said it really comes down to matchups. And like I was talking about before, I think this is a very good matchup for Bellevue, it goes to its strengths more IMO...

Bellevue has a very good run defense, and so I dont think Dayton will be able to do much at all on offense. While Dayton also has a very good defense as well, but I feel Bellevue running game would be more effective...So I look for Bellevue to win a TOUGH low scoring game...

Bellevue 13

Dayton 7

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be huge for both teams and communities. Bellevue is prime and ready to take the next step towards the district championship against the Beechies:ylsuper:

As much as I would LOVE to see Bellevue win this week and then beat Bellevue so that they would be the 1 seed and Ludlow get to play them again instead of Beechwood, it is just not going to happen. This year the whole district has been playing for the 2 seed...

As much as I would LOVE to see Bellevue win this week and then beat Bellevue so that they would be the 1 seed and Ludlow get to play them again instead of Beechwood, it is just not going to happen. This year the whole district has been playing for the 2 seed...

or Brossart

Okay I'm going to address a few issues here.

1) How can one say Bellvue is in better condition than Dayton? Dayton has won FOUR games in the fourth quater. And if that don't show conditioning nothing does. And they won the Lloyd game in the 2nd half.

2) What is the big deal with the band thing? If you honestly think that a player on the field in the middle of the football game is paying attention to the band then your nuts. When I played I did not here a thing but what was going on on on the football field. Not the fans, and not the bands. Belive me, neither team will pay attention to either band playing.

3) This is not an argument just a statement regarding Dayton's run defense. When they played Ludlow they looked as if thier run defenese was horrible, but Dayton was in a base 4-3 and was running cover 3 and cover 2 all night long trying to defend against Ludlows strength. Ludlow's coach did an excellent job of keeping the D questioning what they were going to do, and it showed with them gashing the Dayton D up the middle. But other than that game they held the leading rusher in the state to 103 yards which seems pretty good to me. So I think the rushing defense for both teams is even.

This games comes down to pure emotion, and both will bring thier A game. The devils take this one though.

Good luck to both teams.:thumb:

I really would not go by that at all my man...I obviously watched both games, and well Dayton was much more impressive than Bellevue was, even though Bellevue did win by more...By seeing those two games I would say that Dayton actually is better than Bellevue...However as I have said it really comes down to matchups. And like I was talking about before, I think this is a very good matchup for Bellevue, it goes to its strengths more IMO...

Bellevue has a very good run defense, and so I dont think Dayton will be able to do much at all on offense. While Dayton also has a very good defense as well, but I feel Bellevue running game would be more effective...So I look for Bellevue to win a TOUGH low scoring game...

Bellevue 13

Dayton 7

I am glad that you are starting to see the light...lol:ylsuper:

I agree Bellevue pulls this one off, but I think the points will be a little higher

than 13-7, but still a close hard fought game

Bellevue 13

Dayton 7

Have you seen Dayton's offense lately ? the passing game has been more than clicking. Just thought i would get that out there.

Bellevue 13

Dayton 7

Bellevue may have a good run defense but what about their pass defense? do you think they can stay with the speed of Dayton's recievers? i Don't think they do. Dayton's defense can shut down the run, as they proved against Lynn Camp, and bellevue doesn't really have much off a passing game. I'll take Dayton 26-6.

Bellevue may have a good run defense but what about their pass defense? do you think they can stay with the speed of Dayton's recievers? i Don't think they do. Dayton's defense can shut down the run, as they proved against Lynn Camp, and bellevue doesn't really have much off a passing game. I'll take Dayton 26-6.

Bellevue will be just fine in this match up:thumb:

[/b]

I am glad that you are starting to see the light...lol:ylsuper:

I agree Bellevue pulls this one off, but I think the points will be a little higher

than 13-7, but still a close hard fought game

I am not seeing anything, I mean if I had it my way both teams would lose this game...:sssh::D

However just by going from what I seen from both of these teams, and how I think they matchup. I think Bellevue will pull this game out...

Bellevue pass defense is a little weak, however even though the passing game is coming around a little bit for Dayton. I still am not impressed with it enough to be able to do much...So as I said I take Bellevue in a close low scoring game...

Bellevue will be just fine in this match up:thumb:

Personally I see Dayton matching up better. Their line is bigger (2 tackles 6'5" and 6'6" and weighing about 280 or so), much faster (Young, Turner, Wynn all in the area of 4.5 fourty with about 3 or 4 more players pretty close to that mark as well), 17 seniors which some have been starting for 3 years, and with the passing game the way it has been the past two games I dont see Bellvue having an answer. Put 8 in the box, and Sherlock goes long to one of the speedy recievers, back off and Brumett pounds it up the middle. I just see Dayton much more experienced and somewhat more talented this year.

This will just keep going back and forth until friday :argue: :argue: lol

Bellevue 13

Dayton 7

Daytons line is bigger, and opens holes against anyone seemingly. Dayton has a great pass and run game. Daytons run defense will be way to much for Bellvue who cant pass well. Dayton by two or more touchdowns. thay will be fired up. :flame::devil: :fire:

Personally I see Dayton matching up better. Their line is bigger (2 tackles 6'5" and 6'6" and weighing about 280 or so), much faster (Young, Turner, Wynn all in the area of 4.5 fourty with about 3 or 4 more players pretty close to that mark as well), 17 seniors which some have been starting for 3 years, and with the passing game the way it has been the past two games I dont see Bellvue having an answer. Put 8 in the box, and Sherlock goes long to one of the speedy recievers, back off and Brumett pounds it up the middle. I just see Dayton much more experienced and somewhat more talented this year.

This will just keep going back and forth until friday :argue: :argue: lol

:laugh:

You obviously havent seen Bellevue's line then... Bob Berns and Adam Bowling can match up with any linemen in class A Football.

I agree Dayton has an advantage in speed but were bigger up front...