Bengals vs Pats Monday Night Oct 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm torn between my two favorite teams. I'd love to see my hometown team do well, but Tom Brady is my all-time favorite football player. Looking ahead, I think the Bengals need the win more than the Pats. New England getting enough wins to make the playoffs is a pretty safe bet. I'll just hope that it's a close and exciting game, and I'll be happy if the Bengals pull off the win....as long as TB still throws for about 300 yds and 3 TD's.

I really don't even want to think about this game. I get off work early that day to watch it, right now I'm thinking maybe overtime would be a better move.

BTW, shouldn't Moss be getting into some sort of trouble about now, I think he's past due.

Only if he starts hanging around Henry......( LOL) I think maybe T. Brady has him headed in the right direction ( as long as he still gets the touches, if those stop then Maybe trouble will find him) . I look for this game to be a 10-14 point win for the Pats. I don't think Cincy has the D right now to keep them from scoring...JMO

Pats 38

Bengals 17

I think 38 is a safe pick for NE...they've score it in every game thus far.

The Pats will roll in this game...no way the Bengals can stop their offense. Best case scenario for Cincy is a shootout. I expect a blowout.

Your score looks pretty good to me.