Bengals vs Pats Monday Night Oct 1

I can already see Brady throwing to Moss for two TD's...

Patriots 42

Bengals 21

That might be the half time score...it might be like the Eagles/Lions game. Moss will have 200 yards and 3 TD's at half time.

Then again, they might decided to have a little fun against Cincy and let Stallworth light the NFL up.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'll even be able to watch:scared:

Taking my wife to the game for first time in long time and only because she has this thing for Tom Brady. So the only thing she will be watchign will be you know what and I am sure I will be at the Club Bar by halftime kickin it with old friends.

Pats 28

Bengals 17

I hope I am wrong as we need a big win or upset mind you.

Do the Bengals have any answer with the way Moss & Brady are playing right now?

Do we need to answer this question?

No...Cincy has no answer for Brady, Moss, Watson, Welker, Stallworth, Maroney, etc...

It's also very possible that they'll struggle to move the ball and score points against the Pats defense.

The Patriot defense is good as it is, but when you factor in the way their offense is playing, it's scary. If you allow Brady and Moss to get off early, put you in a hole, and make you one-dimensional then it's over...and that's very possible next Monday night with the Bengals porous defense. Allowing the Pats to pin their ears back and unleash Belichik's schemes is not a good thing if you want to win.