Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Covington Catholic Predictions

Who wins? 149 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hopefully we won't need to start another thread. Both teams' fans need to show some class and not run down the other team or the other teams fans. Both programs are very solid with a lot of tradition. I respect the heck out of the CovCath program and their players. Forget the student sections as they are irrelevent to this site. CovCath may be down this year and we may blow them out, but hopefully the Highlands fans will handle it with class and dignity and recognize that regardless of the outcome, the players on both sides of the ball will have given it their all. And that's good stuff and what high school sports is supposed to be all about.

 

Yup...:thumb:

 

Although there has been a problem with some non-CCH/HHS posters...which I find hilarious...

  • Replies 89
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

80-0. At least that's what I'm hearing the t-shirts are advertising.

80-0. At least that's what I'm hearing the t-shirts are advertising.

 

 

If my son comes home with one of those, it will be confiscated and he'll be grounded.

80-0. At least that's what I'm hearing the t-shirts are advertising.

Isn't that the same shirt the Bengals' fans were touting about Cleveland last week???

80-0. At least that's what I'm hearing the t-shirts are advertising.

You heard wrong

Remake of a Kurt Vonnegut classic...unfortunately.

 

I'm sure Dale will leave his foot on the gas, and as a CCH fan / supporter, that is fine. CCH is a good enough program to be able to defend themselves, so regardless of the outcome, you won't hear this CCH fan crying we got run-up on. Hopefully the Boys will play hard and well, and heck, you never know. That being said, I expect it to get ugly.

Remake of a Kurt Vonnegut classic...unfortunately.

 

I'm sure Dale will leave his foot on the gas, and as a CCH fan / supporter, that is fine. CCH is a good enough program to be able to defend themselves, so regardless of the outcome, you won't hear this CCH fan crying we got run-up on. Hopefully the Boys will play hard and well, and heck, you never know. That being said, I expect it to get ugly.

 

Dave Brossart has a little Dale in him. Like it or not, he did an onside kick up 35-0 in the 3rd qtr against Scott.

Dave Brossart has a little Dale in him. Like it or not, he did an onside kick up 35-0 in the 3rd qtr against Scott.

 

You know my thought on it...

 

Loved Dale's quote when Boyle faked a punt up 40+ in the state finals, "It's our job to stop it." Wonder what Brossart will say if someone returns the favor.

 

 

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Dale will do the returning, just making a point.:D

Remake of a Kurt Vonnegut classic...unfortunately.

 

I'm sure Dale will leave his foot on the gas, and as a CCH fan / supporter, that is fine. CCH is a good enough program to be able to defend themselves, so regardless of the outcome, you won't hear this CCH fan crying we got run-up on. Hopefully the Boys will play hard and well, and heck, you never know. That being said, I expect it to get ugly.

 

After hearing this, you are now on my "respectable people" list.

I think the 'Birds will jump out early, CCH will make a bit of a run, and in the second half the Bluebirds' experience shows...

 

HHS 35

CCH 14

 

I suspect Dale will go all-out for this game, just as he always does. If someone doesn't go all-out against CCH, they're setting themselves up for trouble, IMO!!!!

Didn't there used to be a HHS fan that lived behind the field? I seem to remember a cannon rolling in many years ago.

 

 

They were persuaded to move.:lol:

Dave Brossart has a little Dale in him. Like it or not, he did an onside kick up 35-0 in the 3rd qtr against Scott.

 

I can tell you that the CCH fans did not like that call. I do not know what Coach Broosart was thinking, but I hope someone explained to him that is not what CCH football is about.:irked:

You CCH fans are soft...:D

 

From what I understand it wasn't an onside kick, it was a high kick. Something they were doing all day... Agree?

You CCH fans are soft...:D

 

From what I understand it wasn't an onside kick, it was a high kick. Something they were doing all day... Agree?

 

Not this one. He smartly did do some pooch kids and I believe CCH recovered one of them.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.