Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Covington Catholic Predictions

Who wins? 149 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I will stay with my earlier prediction Highlands 9 Touchdowns over CCH's 1 touchdown.

With that prediction it's a good thing this thing not being played in Ft Thomas. I would have to get somebody to help me with transporting powder to the game. Wow!!!!!!!!:fire:

  • Replies 89
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With that prediction it's a good thing this thing not being played in Ft Thomas. I would have to get somebody to help me with transporting powder to the game. Wow!!!!!!!!:fire:

 

Yep and the folks over on Bluegrass Ave would have For Sale Signs in their yard the immediate next day. :D

Tight for a half, Then Highlands takes over.

Yep and the folks over on Bluegrass Ave would have For Sale Signs in their yard the immediate next day. :D

:laugh:

Highlands gets CCH in the one sport they can beat them in.

 

I'd be shocked if they don't win by at least 30.

  • Author

I would really rather be playing Cov. Cath. towards the end of the season and healthy. Highlands is going to take this game bacause they have a score to settle after last year. However, it is Cov. Cath. and down year or not they will come ready to play.

Don't ever underestimate an opponent; anyone can win at any time in this district. This is Cov Cath, so throw all the records out and get ready for a good game. Stay focused on the real prize (12-7-2007) every game we win the target gets larger on our backs!!

 

GO BIRDS!!!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I predict a victory of sorts for CovCath they only lose by 21 .

I went with CCH this time, I doubt this thread will last half the week so I should be able to change my pick before game time.:D

Highlands gets CCH in the one sport they can beat them in.

 

I'd be shocked if they don't win by at least 30.

 

 

What about Girls Soccer and Tennis!!!

Highlands 35 Cov Cath 7...

What about Girls Soccer and Tennis!!!

CCH has never lost a girls soccer or girls tennis match. :D

I went with CCH this time, I doubt this thread will last half the week so I should be able to change my pick before game time.:D

 

The over/under for an HHS/CCH football thread is 2 days. You'll be able to change two more times...at least...

The over/under for an HHS/CCH football thread is 2 days. You'll be able to change two more times...at least...

 

 

Hopefully we won't need to start another thread. Both teams' fans need to show some class and not run down the other team or the other teams fans. Both programs are very solid with a lot of tradition. I respect the heck out of the CovCath program and their players. Forget the student sections as they are irrelevent to this site. CovCath may be down this year and we may blow them out, but hopefully the Highlands fans will handle it with class and dignity and recognize that regardless of the outcome, the players on both sides of the ball will have given it their all. And that's good stuff and what high school sports is supposed to be all about.

Hopefully we won't need to start another thread. Both teams' fans need to show some class and not run down the other team or the other teams fans. Both programs are very solid with a lot of tradition. I respect the heck out of the CovCath program and their players. Forget the student sections as they are irrelevent to this site. CovCath may be down this year and we may blow them out, but hopefully the Highlands fans will handle it with class and dignity and recognize that regardless of the outcome, the players on both sides of the ball will have given it their all. And that's good stuff and what high school sports is supposed to be all about.
Well said Ln. A voice of reason.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.