Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Covington Catholic Predictions

Who wins? 149 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Have you seen them play????????? It's the talk of Highschool Football. The Old Gray Mare .....

Everyone please keep in mind, BGP Rule #2: No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, or school.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typically, when these two meet you can throw the records out the window. This is usually a close, hard fought game. I haven’t seen CovCath play this year and I know how good Highlands is, but I can’t really predict what the score will be. I fully expect the Birds to win, but I also expect the Colonels to show up. This is the biggest rivalry is NKY.

Go Birds!

Seriously, what are the chances that HHS attempts an onside kick at some point in this game?

 

A) 100%

B) >/=50%

C)

D) 0%

 

It seems that HHS will often take this chance at a time when they start getting on a role and building momentum.

 

As I said before, HHS (and any KY team, for that matter) cannot take CCH lightly, or CCH will come out on top. The 'Birds will have to bring their best game on Saturday.

If they are up four touchdowns or more, greater than 50%. If they are close, less than 50%.

When was the last time that "the records" were this far apart to "throw out" ? 1975 ??? Still, beware the hurt animal!!

Have you seen them play????????? It's the talk of Highschool Football.

 

I guess I misunderstood your post. If you are talking about this year's version of CCH then I will agree with you the talent is obviously down this year. I thought you were saying the program as a whole is down. That isn't true.

It's going to be an early tailgate. Game's moved up to 10:00 am due to the heat...

 

Wow, does anybody know if Insight is still going to carry the game?

There is no way that you think Highlands is going to score 9 touchdowns.

They might win but CCH will NOT give up 9 touchdowns to the bluebirds

 

Ok, Ok.... make it 7 TD's to 1 TD......Final will be 49 - 7.

Wow, does anybody know if Insight is still going to carry the game?
Yes, they are going to carry it. I know as I personally arranged for the scaffolding they are using as their temporary "press box."
Wow, does anybody know if Insight is still going to carry the game?
Yes, they are going to carry it. I know as I personally arranged for the scaffolding they are using as their temporary "press box."

 

 

Do you know if it will be live, or tape delay at 1:00?

They need to get up and film the game live just like everybody else!!!!:D

 

 

Do you know if it will be live, or tape delay at 1:00?

Probably tape delay. There may be a contactual issue with preempting the

8th showing of NKY weekly.:D

Would hate for Insight to preempt Northern Kentucky Job Connection for some high school football game... :thumb:

Glad the game has been moved to an earlier time. This makes a difference for all involved. CCH will have a bigger gate, the air quality will be better and the players will not be falling over with cramps and dehydration

 

I sincerely hope its a tight, fair game and whoever wins they win with dignity, the fans are respectful, there is no taunting, by players or fans, and the losing team looses with adversity. Adversity builds character. To be a good winner you have to be a good looser, and to remeber the feeling of loosing, so the next practices and games you make SURE you go the extra mile, and your players do. Seniors, this is your last chance to play or at least for some. Set up, with class, and lead your team.

 

Good luck! I will make sure I check the scores!

 

Go #_8 Make this a memorable game!

 

:dancingpa :jump: :eek:

  • Author

The latest scoop that I have received is that ICN will broadcast the game live at 10 a.m.:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.