Eli Manning Cleared to Play this Week

marooncat

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone can change the thread title now if you want. Mortenson is a moron!

You can exhale now, Giants fans. Eli Manning shook my hand late Monday afternoon, and all is well with the Giants' quarterback. His grip was firm. The season lives on.

With the Giants' fate hanging in the balance after Manning took himself out of Sunday night's 45-35 loss to the Cowboys, the sense of dread was palpable throughout the organization. Had the injury been severe enough, the Giants could have said goodbye to this season, and perhaps Tom Coughlin's tenure as coach.

But once the results came in from Monday's MRI, the relief was immediate: a bruise to the A-C joint and a slightly separated shoulder.

Bob Glauber: Fear Not, Manning's Injury Not Serious

I would take Sticky's word for it. He knows what he is talking about. I'm sure he received the same kind of info i received. Straight from the horses mouth. At least it was Second hand Horses mouth!!!!:D

I realize where he probably got his information, but where do you think that person got his information? From Tom Coughlin or Eli Manning ya think?

I realize where he probably got his information, but where do you think that person got his information? From Tom Coughlin or Eli Manning ya think?

We were all prepared to spend a ton of money to travel to New Jersey to watch Jared start his first NFL game. One simple phone call made our decision that much easier. It's pretty funny that ESPN knew that Jared was going to start before Jared himself. All travel plans are pending until Wed. I'm sure gamer and sticky will know before anybody else outside the organization and will be more that happy to share it with you guys when the time is right.

We were all prepared to spend a ton of money to travel to New Jersey to watch Jared start his first NFL game. One simple phone call made our decision that much easier. It's pretty funny that ESPN knew that Jared was going to start before Jared himself. All travel plans are pending until Wed. I'm sure gamer and sticky will know before anybody else outside the organization and will be more that happy to share it with you guys when the time is right.

Boom if you get a pass to go up to NJ this week with a newborn, you are my hero. :banana: