Ashland vs Raceland Freshman game

oldram

Congrads to Ashland on a close win last night. Ashland had a good running game going on the outside. Raceland did an excellent job staying right with them. They did really well on both sides of the ball. Daniel Jones a first time football player for Raceland had excellent runs. Huffman had two touchdowns. Farley, the quarterback had some yardage racked up. Bonzo, Burchett, Litteral, Craft, etc.. all played well.

This will be our up and coming rams so feel free to add your opinions. I was really proud of them and the coaching staff of Fannin, Sammons, Burroughs, and Woods last night. Hope I didnt leave any coaches out. My eyesight is not what it used to be.

Burchett is a very good running back with some good quickness, I look for him to be a very good player. He plays hard and runs hard.

Litteral is going to be a very good player as well. He saw quite a bit of playing time in the varsity scrimmages. He is deceptively fast and a very aggressive defensive player. A solid player who will be a very good player for the varsity in a year or two.

Huffman has also become quite the football player, wiry, but he will come after you. He has developed some speed and has developed the attitude to be a good player.

Austin Johnson, Cory Hall, and Justin Evens are some solid linemen with decent size, who I look to be good men in the trenches in a few years.

The future is looking bright.

Burchett is a very good running back with some good quickness, I look for him to be a very good player. He plays hard and runs hard.

Litteral is going to be a very good player as well. He saw quite a bit of playing time in the varsity scrimmages. He is deceptively fast and a very aggressive defensive player. A solid player who will be a very good player for the varsity in a year or two.

Huffman has also become quite the football player, wiry, but he will come after you. He has developed some speed and has developed the attitude to be a good player.

Austin Johnson, Cory Hall, and Justin Evens are some solid linemen with decent size, who I look to be good men in the trenches in a few years.

The future is looking bright.

Thanks for the info Ram. :thumb: Sounds good for years to come for the Ramblers. :flame: