Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lou. Central/ vs. DuPont Manual

Who will win this game? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Central
      19%
      4
    • Manual
      80%
      17

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Interesting game between the #1 ranked 3A Yellowjackets and the 6A Top 10Manual squad.

 

Does Central have the firepower to take down Manual? Is this the beginning of anu ugly regular season in Yellowjacket country? Or is it the start of a few big victories?

 

 

I'll say:

Manual 35

Central 26

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that Manual is ranked ahead of X, they need to win this game against a 3A team. I say they do. 24-17

So be a good game but Manual has a little bit more power for Central.

 

Manual 28-21

Given that Manual is ranked ahead of X, they need to win this game against a 3A team. I say they do. 24-17
:lol: Nice try. St.X is ranked ahead of the Crimsons in every ranking poll, the district race is where the Crimsons are oddly picked ahead of the Tigers and Glaser himself must have voted Manual number one since only one team voted for anyone else and that was Manual voting for St. X. PRP and Butler must not have wanted to vote for the Tigers.

 

Anyway I am excited to see what happens in this game, saddly I will not be able to be there in person.:cry:

 

Traditionally this has always been a good match up.

This should be a great early season contest. To be honest, I'm "close" to picking an upset (for what little that is worth). Central needs to use this game as a huge yard-stick for their season. I expect Manual (a very talented Manual, by the way) to get Central's best effort.

Of course I'm hoping for a Manual win, but this is going to be a big difference between a scrimmage and passing league. If Manual can play together well, then I can't wait to see what they'll be able to do (beat Male??? beat St. X?????????????).

Central will once again have the talent to do great things, but Manual has both the talent and at least a 3.5 quarter game focus... Manual 41 - Central 13. :cool:

Central will once again have the talent to do great things, but Manual has both the talent and at least a 3.5 quarter game focus... Manual 41 - Central 13. :cool:
I'm probably asking for it, but I tend to agree with this and think the score will be more of a blowout than others.

Manual must have a good team watched them at 7 on 7 passing camp at Male,they (Manual)won it all,Central didnt impress me much ,could they(Central) be hiding something if not it could get ugly ....

Game of the week, IMO. Any chance someone will be on here doing updates, or is there a webcast link?

Central has a good group of skill kids, Manual has a very good group of skill kids.(saw both teams in 7on7). These games are usually decided on the line of scrimmage. Manual by at least three scores.

Game of the week, IMO. Any chance someone will be on here doing updates, or is there a webcast link?

The Old goats may be trying to do one. I'm not sure if there is room in the box at Central or the required equipment available.

Manual 35-27.

Last year Central wins this easily... does a year make a difference? Lots of Crimson hype has my attention. All eyes on the Big Red! I'm game.... Manual wins 24-14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.