Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Valid Question...

Featured Replies

Saw a couple of gentlemen at Kings Island 's Boomerang Bay today with speedos and light blue Crocs .

 

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts called. It's legal there, they say.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Crocs on right now and I love them.

I have Crocs on right now and I love them.

How about speedos??? :jump:

I have Crocs on right now and I love them.

 

Were you at Kings Island today, by chance?

 

Please, tell me you do not own a speedo.

How about speedos??? :jump:

 

:jump: :jump: :jump:

I have Crocs on right now and I love them.

i wear them all the time around the house. they are easily the most comfortable shoes i own

I noticed this thread had gained some life when I got back on the board. I started laughing even before I started reading the feedback. Just awesome stuff. :lol:

I am much too fat for a speedo and no I wasn't at KI today but I do like the Crocs, extremely comfortable and that's what it is all about.

Crocs are supposedly comfy, easy to clean, light weight, waterproof, etc. What's not to like? Oh yeah, looks.

 

Well, I'll wear anything around the house or in my own yard. So if they are as advertised, sure I'd wear them.

 

As far as out in public, I don't know. I like the flip-flop models pretty well and the sandal type that only covers the top of the foot but the toes are open. Those I'd wear out, but the full model with the little heel strap, I would have to probably take a pass. Although, I might wear one of the College logo crocs, the UK ones are fairly nice looking as crocs go.

I could have went all day without reading this thread now I have it in my mind of people in speedo's. I go to Silverlake every morning to work out and swim and there is this older guy that shows up in his speedo's every day and he should not be wearing them. Now I am trying not to pictue the GURU in speedo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jump:

Welll , this is a deep subject.

  • Author
I am much too fat for a speedo and no I wasn't at KI today but I do like the Crocs, extremely comfortable and that's what it is all about.
Are they Camo Crocs like I saw at Dicks Sporting Goods in Florence?

I am wearing Blue Crocs right now.:sssh:

Crocs are very comfy. It's okay for dudes to wear the, although I'm not sure about light blue. My dad has the UK ones. He loves them.

They had on speedos and you were concerned about them wearing crocs??? :lol:
That's what I was thinking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.