August 9, 200719 yr Saw a couple of gentlemen at Kings Island 's Boomerang Bay today with speedos and light blue Crocs . Do real men wear Crocs? :devil:
August 9, 200719 yr Saw a couple of gentlemen at Kings Island 's Boomerang Bay today with speedos and light blue Crocs . Do real men wear Crocs? :devil: It doesn't or wouldn't bother me, but I did find this picture while roaming the net looking for an answer to your question. :lol:
August 10, 200719 yr Author It didn't bother me either . I just wanted to know would anyone on here of the male persuasion wear Crocs.
August 10, 200719 yr I think that a new man law needs to be established...NO CROCS ALLOWED...:thumb: Add Speedos to the new man law and I will second the motion!!!!!!!
August 10, 200719 yr They had on speedos and you were concerned about them wearing crocs??? :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Exactly what I was thinking
August 10, 200719 yr I didn't even know what crocs where till HC posted that picture. Someone should have beat them up.
August 10, 200719 yr They had on speedos and you were concerned about them wearing crocs??? :lol: :laugh: Speedos and crocs only work if you are carrying a man-purse...
August 10, 200719 yr :laugh: Speedos and crocs only work if you are carrying a man-purse... New man law: Speedos and Crocs are only acceptable when carrying a "man-purse"...
August 10, 200719 yr The horrific picture that is now forever etched in my brain is my fault for clicking on such a vague thread title.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.