A Valid Question...

Dlbdonn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are they Camo Crocs like I saw at Dicks Sporting Goods in Florence?

They are black but I did buy them at Dicks in Florence.

I have actually been thinking about buying another pair so I have outside Crocs and inside Crocs.

I've been tempted to buy a pair, but they're about as ugly as they are comfortable.

I have a pair of the flip-flop kind and wear them all the time.

I don't think it's unmanly to wear Crocs, but unmanly to wear a Speedo AND Crocs! :)

Thats what Im Screaming...:eek: :D
It was a swimming pool . They looked like they were in their early 30s and they definately spent a lot of time in the gym . There seemed to be lots of admiring glances form the young ladies in attendance .

Some hospitals ban them for safety and health reasons . Mainly because of the large openings in them .

And I also saw a DR in tennis shoe's that were stained by grass on floor 5 at Children's Hospital (Hemotology floor). Did he not have time to change? I think Croc's are fine.

• 1 month later...

Escalators biting Crocs?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070917/ap_on_re_us/crocs_escalator_dangers

Got Crocs? Be careful on the escalator

WASHINGTON - At rail stations and shopping malls around the world, reports are popping up of people, particularly young children, getting their toes caught in escalators. The one common theme seems to be the clunky soft-soled clogs known by the name of the most popular brand, Crocs.

One of the nation's largest subway systems — the Washington Metro — has even posted ads warning riders about wearing such shoes on its moving stairways. The ads feature a photo of a crocodile, though they don't mention Crocs by name.

Four-year-old Rory McDermott got a Croc-clad foot caught in an escalator last month at a mall in northern Virginia. His mother managed to yank him free, but the nail on his big toe was almost completely ripped off, causing heavy bleeding.

You know who probably has pink crocs, right?

Along with his pink shirt! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Crocs can be worn by men!!:ylsuper:

Speedos...well...how do I put this....NO! NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER! It's just plain wrong! :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: