Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Valid Question...

Featured Replies

I have seen that they are now available in your favorite NFL team colors. :thumb:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drs wear them, but not with speedos.

  • Author

Some hospitals ban them for safety and health reasons . Mainly because of the large openings in them .

Are they Camo Crocs like I saw at Dicks Sporting Goods in Florence?

 

They are black but I did buy them at Dicks in Florence.

 

I have actually been thinking about buying another pair so I have outside Crocs and inside Crocs.

I've been tempted to buy a pair, but they're about as ugly as they are comfortable.

I have a pair of the flip-flop kind and wear them all the time.

I don't think it's unmanly to wear Crocs, but unmanly to wear a Speedo AND Crocs! :)

They had on speedos and you were concerned about them wearing crocs??? :lol:

Thats what Im Screaming...:eek: :D

  • Author
Thats what Im Screaming...:eek: :D
It was a swimming pool . They looked like they were in their early 30s and they definately spent a lot of time in the gym . There seemed to be lots of admiring glances form the young ladies in attendance .
Some hospitals ban them for safety and health reasons . Mainly because of the large openings in them .

 

And I also saw a DR in tennis shoe's that were stained by grass on floor 5 at Children's Hospital (Hemotology floor). Did he not have time to change? I think Croc's are fine.

It didn't bother me either . I just wanted to know would anyone on here of the male persuasion wear Crocs.

 

Well, considering that I don't even know what crocs are, I guess I'm definately a man!

  • Author
Well, considering that I don't even know what crocs are, I guess I'm definately a man!
Look at the pink shoes in the second post .

How about black or orange or red? I have seen worse.

Escalators biting Crocs?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070917/ap_on_re_us/crocs_escalator_dangers

Got Crocs? Be careful on the escalator

WASHINGTON - At rail stations and shopping malls around the world, reports are popping up of people, particularly young children, getting their toes caught in escalators. The one common theme seems to be the clunky soft-soled clogs known by the name of the most popular brand, Crocs.

 

One of the nation's largest subway systems — the Washington Metro — has even posted ads warning riders about wearing such shoes on its moving stairways. The ads feature a photo of a crocodile, though they don't mention Crocs by name.

 

Four-year-old Rory McDermott got a Croc-clad foot caught in an escalator last month at a mall in northern Virginia. His mother managed to yank him free, but the nail on his big toe was almost completely ripped off, causing heavy bleeding.

I don't own a pair but I've tried them on before and they're by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever had on.

You know who probably has pink crocs, right?

 

 

Along with his pink shirt! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

 

Crocs can be worn by men!!:ylsuper:

 

Speedos...well...how do I put this....NO! NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER! It's just plain wrong! :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy:

I have Crocs on right now and I love them.

 

That makes two of us. I have the Croc Flip Flops, and they are wonderful - very comfortable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.