Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Valid Question...

Featured Replies

I think that a new man law needs to be established...NO CROCS ALLOWED...:thumb:

How about camouflage crocs?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was a swimming pool . They looked like they were in their early 30s and they definately spent a lot of time in the gym . There seemed to be lots of admiring glances form the young ladies in attendance .

or did you mean the young men:confused:

You know who probably has pink crocs, right?

 

You could probably do a whole stand up act at the Funny Bone just making fun of him huh?:D

They are black but I did buy them at Dicks in Florence.

 

I have actually been thinking about buying another pair so I have outside Crocs and inside Crocs.

 

Black one's remind me of Mickey Mouse's feet. Sorry Guru.

 

There's no way I'm wearing them. I'm goofy enough looking without accessorizing.:D

They might be the nost comfortable shoes known to man; but no thanks. They're just too ugly. Not really a "male/female" thing for me, only a "just plain hideous" thing - although my wife has some things that she puts on her feet to do yard work that are eerily similar.

 

And this from an old guy (maybe it'a a generational thing) who has one of the better collections of plaid shorts in the greater Maysville metro area.

I just wish they would make something as comfortable as they are now and not so darn ugly on the top.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.