Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What were you doing when Bonds broke the record?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Counting down the days until Arod breaks it.

I'm guessing I was asleep. Caught the highlight on Sportscenter the next morning....about 50 times.

Writing a paper for my masters.

I was actually playing Mario Party on Wii with my girlfriend.

Watching Andy Griffith Show and then a replay of "The Bronx is Burning". :D

Not possibly caring less!!!

:thumb: :thumb:

Watching followed by standing up and cheering... :D

Drooling, snoring or spooning...

 

Actually, probably all three...

Watching followed by standing up and cheering... :D

 

:thumb: :ylsuper:

Dead asleep, never even crossed my mind to stay up and watch.

What time did it happen? I think I was at work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.