Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What were you doing when Bonds broke the record?

Featured Replies

August 7th, 2007: The day that Barry Bonds broke Henry Aaron's homerun record.

 

Whatever you were doing, you'll remember it forever. Let's hear some...

 

I was actually talking on the phone with a friend when it happened and I did have the game on, so I saw it live. I rushed in the living room to tell my two roommates.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seen it happen, then told my girlfriend it was a very sad day in baseball and turned it off.

 

She argues with me over proof that Bonds took steroids.

Watching Bonds break the record & posting on here.

She argues with me over proof that Bonds took steroids.

 

See and we all know women are always right. :D :banana:

See and we all know women are always right. :D :banana:

 

 

I tell her that if sports guys on BGP can't convince me otherwise then there is no way that she could. She then kept quiet!:D

Lying in bed...praying his arm would fall off, or he would get an infected toe....whatever to not get the record.....now I am on a A-Rod chant for him to beat the record....not only beat it...destroy by the time he is 40.

 

Which if he just stays on this pace... (please, please, please)...he will get in a little over 5 + seasons....which he will certainly still be playing.

I was sitting up on my bed, when he hit it, I jumped up and texted like 5 people and was so excited I could not go to sleep for a while.

Reading a book. I had no clue it even happened until getting into work this morning. Just moved into a new apartment, so no cable or Internet hookup yet.

not watching

actually, I was laying in bed, reading, on the phone with an ex (:eek: ) and watching the game all at once...:lol:

 

first thing that happened is I got a text from a friend telling me it happened... that was when he was still rounding the bases...

Sleeping

So was I.:sleep:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.