Highlands vs. Beechwood Scrimmage on Friday

Qryche11

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday's scrimmage may have opened some eyes...NOBODY in N.KY throws a prettier deep ball than Tony. But he will still be "1-a" cuz' Cecil has proven his mettle time and time again. What a luxury to have both! And young Bardo could START for half the teams in N. KY.

Is it safe to assume that Dale will work Tony G. into the lineup occasionally?

I plan on attending but I already see the writing on the wall if Beechwood were to come out on top... :D

The way you see it, Beechwood always comes out on top in these scrimmages....oh wait a minute, last year was the first year you took off your tiger red tinted glasses.:banana:

V ONLY! This scrimmage and many others in the area, is used as a fund raisor for the Tom Potter Scholarship fund. Next weeks scrimmages are the same in most cases. I think the Guru/paper had a list of games that were participating in this.

Yeah, is there anybody who can clarify this please. Anybody!!! I know somebody has the info!!! I don't feel like using the p.m. method. It's too hot out!!!:D

I was told that it's Varsity from 7 - 9 and then JV and Freshman split the field from 9 -10.

I was told that it's Varsity from 7 - 9 and then JV and Freshman split the field from 9 -10.

I don't remember ever having our freshman at these scrimmages suited up unless they were on the Varsity team? JV of course as they are apart of the Varsity, but never the freshman squad. Why would you want to have an extra 30-40-50 kids stand around in the heat for an extra two hours and then play? Doesn't make sense to me.

Again, V ONLY. It will be run just like it has for the last 15 yrs. 10 O, 10 D, 10 O, 10 D then the 2's will run 10 and 10 and then the rest probably 10 and 10. The V will come back out and go game situation starting at probably the 30, 3 and out or move the chains. The freshman have never been involved w/this scrimmage as far back as I can remember and I am no spring chicken.