Highlands vs. Beechwood Scrimmage on Friday

Qryche11

The FROSH do scrimmage at CCH during the Tom Potter.

Not if Dixie is on the field.

Who else besides the Birds, CCH and the Tigers play frosh in their varsity scrimmage games? Just curious. I do not think this is the norm. I've been to alot of scrimmage games too and can't remember it, but maybe it's just that no one has ever brought it to my attention before.

I think that a freshman game at a varsity scrimmage is an unneeded distraction.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else besides the Birds, CCH and the Tigers play frosh in their varsity scrimmage games? Just curious. I do not think this is the norm. I've been to alot of scrimmage games too and can't remember it, but maybe it's just that no one has ever brought it to my attention before.

CCH has had frosh scrimmage since at least 2001.

The varsity scrimmages at 9:00 to start the Potter. The FROSH go at 8:00.

At alll the HHS home scrimmages that I can remember, it seems like the Frosh were having some sort of activity. Maybe they were just practicing.

They did against Male a few years ago but that wasn't part of the Potter as it is now.

However, isn't this the only scrimmage of the night? I'd think you could get the FROSH together.

The Birds,CCh and the Tigers pretty much sums up why these 3 schools seperate themselves from everybody else in Nky. When your program decides that it's the extra little things that count they will never be considered a serious threat year in and year out. Sure you guys are about to have a great year, but how often does that come around!!!!!! Maybe Dixie should take in consideration what the Birds,CCh and the Tigers do to prepare themselves to be a State Champion!!!!

Who would be distracted? Varsity and JV are focused on their stuff, coaches are separate, and fans like to watch Highlands football at every level.

I have been around the Beechwood program for about 25 yrs. They have been scrimmaging HHS for at least the 15 yrs. The freshman have never scrimmaged each other on the same day as the V scrimmage. I truely can't remember Beechwood's freshman ever having a scrimmage except against the soph's which is an annual thing. I guarantee one thing that BHS's freshman are not scrimmaging Fri night at HHS. What is happening at the other scrimmages I couldn't tell you. THE END!!!!