Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

With Narron Fired What's Next?

Featured Replies

I think we are going to see quite a few moves over the next month as they position the franchise for 08 and beyond. What's the next big step? Clearly players are going to be moved, but who???

  • Replies 95
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Reds trade their entire team to the Nationals for their entire team. While this seems like a really stupid move, it gives the Reds a legitimate reason for being in the basement.

Milton of course.

Dunn

Gonzalez

Hattie

Conine

The whole pen besides Weathers

Lohse

Belisle

Your fav PH Castro

Moeller

The whole coaching staff.

GM

The beer vendor in aisle 101 (Just doesn't have the passion anymore)

I know I'm forgetting somebody

I think Griffey, Conine, and Hatteberg will be the first 3 to go. I'm not sure they have the onions to trade Griffey, and I know it will be VERY unpopular in this City, but I truly believe these will be the first 3 to go.

I think Griffey, Conine, and Hatteberg will be the first 3 to go. I'm not sure they have the onions to trade Griffey, and I know it will be VERY unpopular in this City, but I truly believe these will be the first 3 to go.

 

 

I think Griffey will be traded after the first "trade deadline." He may get to the magic number by then.

I think Griffey will be traded after the first "trade deadline." He may get to the magic number by then.

 

If Junior hits 15 home runs in the month of July I'll hand deliver you a $100 Ruby's Gift Certificate. :cool:

I think Griffey, Conine, and Hatteberg will be the first 3 to go. I'm not sure they have the onions to trade Griffey, and I know it will be VERY unpopular in this City, but I truly believe these will be the first 3 to go.

 

I disagree...I think the city would throw a parade if Griffey were traded...:lol: (exaggerating of course.)

I think Griffey, Conine, and Hatteberg will be the first 3 to go. I'm not sure they have the onions to trade Griffey, and I know it will be VERY unpopular in this City, but I truly believe these will be the first 3 to go.

 

I think Weathers is in there. Maybe between Griffey and Conine...

If Junior hits 15 home runs in the month of July I'll hand deliver you a $100 Ruby's Gift Certificate. :cool:

 

I'll save this just in case. I don't think he's gone this year unless he does though.

I disagree...I think the city would throw a parade if Griffey were traded...:lol: (exaggerating of course.)

 

Dude, Griffey is Mother Teresa compared to this town's venomous stance on Dunn. Trust me. If / when they trade Junior there will be thousands and thousands of unhappy (casual :p ) Reds' fans.

 

Heck, the Reds broadcasting team insults Dunn's home runs and pays homage to each Griffey strikeout -- really, it is hard to watch / listen to.

I think we are going to see quite a few moves over the next month as they position the franchise for 08 and beyond. What's the next big step? Clearly players are going to be moved, but who???
Here is my opinion, on what will happen over time....

 

Dunn - traded to AL team (for LHP and 1B)

Conine - released or optioned

Milton - package dealt, with Gonzalez or Encarnacion

Hatteberg - contract not renewed

Gonzalez or Encarnacion - traded individually or package, with others

Coffey and Belisle - one kept, the other in a package deal

Lohse - contract won't be offered, be released

Valentin - either PH role or reassigned

Castro - gone, in anyway possible

 

Just my opinion and not based off any contractual obligations.

Here is my opinion, on what will happen over time....

 

Dunn - traded to AL team (for LHP and 1B)

 

Just my opinion and not based off any contractual obligations.

 

Baltimore - John Parrish and Kevin Millar

Kansas City - Neal Musser and Billy Butler

Yankees - Ron Villone and Miquel Cairo

 

Any of these look tempting?

Here's what I'm hoping will happen now: Castellini will finally tell us his plan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.