Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

To all Prestonsburg and Belfry Fans (A great message for all fans and players!)

Featured Replies

Gish,

You have been a thorn in Belfry's side the past few seasons, but I can honestly ssay if there were one player on a Pburg team the past two years that the Pirate fans respected the most and enjoyed wtahcing (whether making an amazing catch, a huge hit, or 20+ cutbacks on a run) it had to be you. This post exemplifies what it means to be a Mountain Football player and your maturity will make the transition to the enxt level even easier!

  • Replies 45
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an honor playing against you man, good luck from here on out.:thumb:

Congradulations to a classy player, and a outstanding young man you are a credit to your team and to Ky. high school football as a whole. Good luck with the rest of your life and may the good lord bless you all of your days.

 

 

PS. you could cheer for another team in black though:D

Kiddin,maybe. God bless

Awesome post:thumb:

 

 

This really shows that you are a winner no matter what and will be a winner in life. This is a testament to the atmosphere that you were raised in by your school and even more so by your parents. Everyone from East Ky, especially Prestonsburg, should be proud of what a great football player and person you are and will be and we can;t wait for you to make us proud playing on Saturday's for years to come.:thumb: :thumb:

 

You have this Pirates and many others utmost respect!!!!

Best Post Ever? ..........

 

 

No doubt about it. Well said gish.

 

:thumb: :ylsuper:

Now there is a young man with his head screwed on right! Gish28, I am sure you will do well in your bright future! Good luck to you in whatever you choose to do in life!

:thumb:

Very classy and a thankful young man . Good luck #6

Nice job 6....;)

 

Talk to ya later....

Outstanding post! There are many players and fans that should read your post.

Nice post Gish. Makes us fans re-evaluate just what the game of high school sports is all about. Thanks, and from what I can read in between the lines, I hope your football career is only taking a short break. Good luck to you and God bless. An old Rebel dad from way back. ;)

I can tell you are a very respectful guy from talking to you all the time, good luck in life and everything else you do!:thumb:

Gish, I had no idea. I must tell you that you are one of the most skilled players I have had the honor to watch on a high school field. I will be watching the sports page for your name for a long time to come. Best of luck to you.

Great post Gish - I always enjoyed taking pictures of you - I hope you'll always treasure them. Great things are going to happen to you in the future!

What a very touching young man you are. I wish I had the honor or knowing you and watching you become the "real man" you will beocme. Good Luck to you, and give your parents a hug and a prayer to the Lord above for your spirit. I wish I could of said,"That came from my son".

:)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.