Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

To all Prestonsburg and Belfry Fans (A great message for all fans and players!)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you consider one day going into coaching. We need more like you...people that understand what hs football is REALLY all about beyond the wins and losses.

that was the best post ive ever read. it shows what a mature outstanding winner you really are. i would like to 2nd eveyone elses post to you. you show more class than some adults i know. there should be more people like you!! good luck with everything you do in life!! and thank you...belfry/p-burg were the two best games of the year...as always

Gish, I have been reading the posts on this site for quite some time, and i honestly have to say that yours took the cake as the classiest yet!!!Thank you for that!

I have watched you in games, and not only are you a great player, but an outstanding, respectful guy! I can see that you will go far! Good luck, and thanks for your class once again!:ylsuper:

Just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your post GISH.

I hope some day I run into you, it makes me proud when a young man take's a moment and reflects on what the past 4 years have meant to someone. Hurry up and graduate college and get in the coaching rank's. You will do very well with your great attitude and feeling's. Good luck in whatever you do my friend.

Looks like portfolio piece material to me!! Nice message!!!:thumb:

Great post from a great young man. I've followed P'burg since Whitley played them a few years ago. They have a great program and great kids. I wish there were more like this young man. Good luck in life and remember you can do anything you want.

Great post bud...........you are a role model for so many other blackcats out there and the short time i have known you it has been an honor......:thumb:

gish,

 

i knew from the past few years that i have talked to you that you are a very determined young man. you only want whats best for your team and your fans. you never put yourself in front of anybody. this my friend will let you succeed in life. thru great basketball trips, and from watchin you from the stands on friday nights, you have been an amazing athlete and friend. gonna be sad to not watch you on the high school gridiron anymore, but i know i will be making the trips to whatever field you will be playing on come saturdays. just an amazing post from a classy guy. i didnt have to read this to know you were full of class, but this just makes me respect you more as an individual. and for those of u who never got a chance to talk to this guy.....u should make it a point to find him sometime and just speak some words to him cuz he is as down to earth as they come. good luck in everything man and god bless!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

#6,

 

I was just bragging to a college recruiter about you on Saturday. I feel even more justified in my remarks now.

 

HT

WHAT A YOUNG MAN!!! Iknow weather you touch another football or not ...you'll be a sucsess.Young man i knowyour familymust be truly PROUD!...KEEP HEADING IN THE DIRECTION YOUR GOING! With my admiration, glacier;)

Awesome post Gish! Your words speak volumes. I wish every player in the state, nahh, country could read your words.

A great post gish... you are a great young man.. I have enjoyed watching you play. May God Bless you and your family. Good luck in all that life has to bring you!

We know you come by it honest gish, and you are carrying on the S.J. legacy with class. We know he's proud too.

You will go far in your career, because attitude always determines altitude. Good luck and God bless.

Look forward to seeing you with the roundball now:thumb:

  • Author

You all are really to kind. I never expected the kind of respones that I have received. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all soo much. For so many people to think as highly of me as you all do, its a real honor, and truly a gift from God. Your kind words have touched my heart and hopefully one day I can express the same kind words to you all, but right now I am really almost speechless. I thank you all again from the deepest depths of my heart, and may God bless you all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.