Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TruePirate

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TruePirate

  1. A great post gish... you are a great young man.. I have enjoyed watching you play. May God Bless you and your family. Good luck in all that life has to bring you!
  2. Thanks Next, I was hoping that they were getting some looks... I think they both will do great at the next level. They are great to watch. IMO they should be ALL-STATE!!! :banana: :banana:
  3. I Agree 110% with NEXT and BREWSKY!!!::banana: Marcum and Cullop are Awesome!!!!:ylsuper: :ylsuper: One reason I agree with this, is at Friday night's game I over heard some people asking who #78 was and it was Matt Marcum. IMO this says that they are not getting enough press. I know that they are O- lineman, but they still deserve to get credit for what they can do!!!!IMO WAY TO GO MARCUM AND CULLOP!!!! :ylsuper: :thumb: :ylsuper: :thumb: I know this has been on here some where..... But does anyone know if Marcum or Cullop is being recruited by anyone???
  4. You beat me to it Happy!!!! I agree with these!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.