Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite type of shoe?

Featured Replies

My Rocky Boots. That means I'm in the woods!

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nike, hands down. I also like American Eagle flip flops!:thumb:

I really don't care what brand it is for a tennis shoe, as long as it's comfortable for walkings. I've mostly worn Nike or New Balance, but I have worn Addias.

 

For dressing up, I love Stuart Weitzman's shoes! I also like Steve Madden, Nine West, and XOXO. I will admit, that like most women, I LOVE SHOES, but the BGP server wouldn't crash! I don't buy just to buy, but I'll admit that I have a few pairs that I don't wear very much, but you never know when they might be appropriate!

 

I've learned that you can get great buys on eBay too! :thumb:

Stuart Weitzman Gray & Black Pumps_03.jpg

Only sandals or flip flops

dont care the brand

the cheaper the better

I'm a Nike fan myself. I wear a 15 or a 16 so it's a pain to find any shoe at a store that will fit me. I usually just order a couple pair of Nikes from Eastbay.

 

For a pair of boots, I love Timberlands.

Went to John's Run/Walk Shop in Lexington this weekend to get my daughter new track spikes. For those in the area looking to get serious about running, walking, or just to get fitted for sneaks; it's the place to go. We've made the trip from Maysville to Lexington just for shoes from John's about 8 or 10 times in the past 6 years and their service is second to none.

 

My wife gets her Birkenstocks from QVC; I didn't know that it was essential to have so many colors of basically the same sandals.:confused:

 

For those who only wear flip-flops (we called them zories when I was a wee lad) or sandals - don't your little tootsies get cold in the snow?

I had 3 pair of pumps growing up, I even had a pair of Shaq's, the ones where you used the CO2 cartridge to blow up:D

 

I remember a long time ago when I had Hakeem Olajuwon's that spaulding made. I used to play ball in those and the Shawn Kemps too.

The Converse Chuck Taylors are always my favorite shoe. Pony are my next. For a work shoe I prefer theTexas Steer workboot.

The Converse Chuck Taylors are always my favorite shoe. Pony are my next. For a work shoe I prefer theTexas Steer workboot.

 

 

Ditto.

You all reminded me of the Ken Griffey Jr.'s I had back in Elementary school.:ylsuper:

I got hooked on Saucony's in college after my roommate wore them for running. I love them and only buy them now. Not too expensive, either.

Don't wear none...I'm from KENTUCKY!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

 

Love slim high heeled shoes because I have large feet and I think it makes them look smaller.

As far as tennis shoes...NIKE is my brand of choice!!

I wear all kinds Jordan, Melo's, Ivery's, Uppies, Reebok classic's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.