Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite type of shoe?

Featured Replies

Went to John's Run/Walk Shop in Lexington this weekend to get my daughter new track spikes. For those in the area looking to get serious about running, walking, or just to get fitted for sneaks; it's the place to go. We've made the trip from Maysville to Lexington just for shoes from John's about 8 or 10 times in the past 6 years and their service is second to none.

 

 

I work for John's Family of Stores and I agree that it is the place to go if you're serious about your running or walking. Runner's World magazine called it "one of America's top-notch running stores".

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aTennis Shoe - Adidas

Boots - Doc Martens

Sandles - Tommy Bahamas

Dress Shoe - Johnston & Murphy

 

Has anybody else noticed that kids are crazy about the namebrand Puma nowadays?

 

When I was young if you wore Puma, you were wearing rags. My how times have changed.

 

BTW...The only Nikes I really like are the old-school Cortez and the original Air Max. Looking for some gray suede Cortez as we speak.;)

I wear Nike for running or working out. Just bought a pair of Pumas. Love Old Navy flip flops, because they're 2 pair for $5. I'm not too picky about brands when it comes to dressy shoes, although I seem to love everything by Jessica Simpson. Most anything I buy is pink or has pink on it.

 

I had a pair of Pumps in the 6th grade. They were white with pink & purple.

Shoes are probably one of my favorite things to shop for...Nikes for working out, Clark's & Birkenstock for comfort, not to much for heels(not that graceful).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.