Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Majerus To St Louis

Featured Replies

Not as bad as this guy................

 

I'm honestly surprised he didn't start crying.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And BOOM goes the dynamite!

Bernie Miklasz questioning the Fat Boy time after time is going to be a classic matchup.

I don't know how Lavin waited until the commercial, he only smiled, I would have lost it.

Can we pencil in a UK/St. Louis 1st round matchup in the 08 tourney?

He was far from the worst ESPN analyst.

Didn't he accept a head coaching job a few years ago and then pull out a couple days later? Can we really expect him to stay at St Louis that long without more health problems coming up?

 

He should do well there, will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Get ready to see the triangle and two and a box and 1 for 2-3 minute stretches at St. Louis' games.

Didn't he accept a head coaching job a few years ago and then pull out a couple days later? Can we really expect him to stay at St Louis that long without more health problems coming up?

 

He should do well there, will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Southern Cal... Just think Rick Majerus could be coaching OJ Mayo right now!

 

I'm sure we can all safely say that Rick Majerus is a VERY big Mayo guy...

 

:lol:

Southern Cal... Just think Rick Majerus could be coaching OJ Mayo right now!

 

I'm sure we can all safely say that Rick Majerus is a VERY big Mayo guy...

 

:lol:

:lol:

I'm glad to see the Billikens get a good coach.

Thank god he took a new job and will no longer be on ESPN...

 

 

St Louis must of sold him on a great HOTEL ROOM! :thumb:

Thank god he took a new job and will no longer be on ESPN...

:thumb: Amen to that..!!! Also, the menu prices in St. Louis just got higher.

I don't know how Lavin waited until the commercial, he only smiled, I would have lost it.
Exactly.

Majerus definitely has his moments, but the guy is a helluva coach and is great to his players. I'm really glad to see him get another shot coaching, he's good for the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.