Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Majerus To St Louis

Featured Replies

Thank god he took a new job and will no longer be on ESPN...

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what his oh-fensive game plan will be?

:lol: I was wondering when he would get back into coaching. He was terrible on ESPN.

Didn't like him on ESPN. He is so slow to get his point across.

 

That's because it was hard for him to breathe, so don't poke fun at the guy. ;) :sssh:

I like him as a analyst but I can do withoot his color during games. I hope Bardo gets more airtime for ESPN.

I think he did a good job.

St. Louis restaurant owners are doing the following:

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

So are all the ESPN employees...

Not as bad as this guy................

 

Its hard not to laugh when you watch this but I feel bad for the kid!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.