April 26, 200719 yr It started that way... Not really...It was no more pointless than any of the other Doyel articles that have been posted on here.
April 26, 200719 yr Not really...It was no more pointless than any of the other Doyel articles that have been posted on here.That's a bar set pretty low, in a lot of ways. :lol:
April 26, 200719 yr Not really...It was no more pointless than any of the other Doyel articles that have been posted on here. They all start that way. That's why he's fun... :jump:
April 26, 200719 yr I think his smileys are what make his argument so compelling. Rational arguments stand little chance before them. Deleted by oldrambler, just not worth the trouble, this post speaks for itself and as usual only builds the argument for "us".
April 26, 200719 yr He filled in for Lance today. It was a riot... Figures the one day I can't listen....:irked:
April 26, 200719 yr They all start that way. That's why he's fun... :jump: He does accomplish what he sets out to do, I'll give the jerk that much.
April 26, 200719 yr He filled in for Lance today. It was a riot... Does he live in the area? I thought it was pretty cool when I turned on 1530 on the way to work and found out he was doing the show.
April 26, 200719 yr Does he live in the area? I thought it was pretty cool when I turned on 1530 on the way to work and found out he was doing the show. He lives in Fairfield...
April 26, 200719 yr This True Blue fan believes that the comment that UK would run UL out of the state is ridiculous. But from Doyel, I would expect nothing better.
April 26, 200719 yr This True Blue fan believes that the comment that UK would run UL out of the state is ridiculous. But from Doyel, I would expect nothing better. UK did one thing right in GD's eyes (for now). They hired the guy he said they should. Enjoy it while it lasts... :lol:
April 26, 200719 yr UK did one thing right in GD's eyes (for now). They hired the guy he said they should. Enjoy it while it lasts... :lol: Point taken!
April 26, 200719 yr Louisville will be popular in the Louisville Metro area. UK owns the rest of the state. PERIOD :thumb: And not all of the Louisville Metro area at that. Imo U.L. could win from here on out (which they will not) and still be considered "lil' brother".
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.