Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it Time For Billy G to Go?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is this even a Thread????

Why not? :rolleyes: :lol:

Why is this even a Thread????

 

Out of all the UK coaching threads you decide to come into this one and criticize? :rolleyes:

Out of all the UK coaching threads you decide to come into this one and criticize? :rolleyes:

:laugh:

The question is, how long before this thread becomes a reality?...:sssh:

 

About a little less than 2 years...

Unbelievable thread from the Bluegrass Preps archives (2007).

Edited by strongopenyon

I hope he stays and fixes the wrongs, that is what I'm pulling for anyway. I hate coaching changes, especially at UK. I like to brag that we have had only something like 5 coaches in this century.

I hope he stays and fixes the wrongs, that is what I'm pulling for anyway. I hate coaching changes, especially at UK. I like to brag that we have had only something like 5 coaches in this century.

 

Actually, two.

Wow. Im as disapointed as everyone else, but if BCG were to leave or get fired it would only set the program back even further. I know the type of style hes played all season along with some of the rotations he has used has been questionable in regards to whats best for this team. However, looking forward things will only continue to get better once all of his picked recuits start rolling in. When Jared Carter is the only senior to walk on senior night, that just goes to show your not working with much and that you have a young team not used to the type of success Kentucky traditionally harbors. Its just funny to me because it seems as if everyone has more than forgotten about what kind of shape Carolina was in at the start of the decade. Winning solves everything, and once this season passes by I'm almost certain the Cats will certainly see more than success than what we have seen in the past couple of years.

Wow. Im as disapointed as everyone else, but if BCG were to leave or get fired it would only set the program back even further. I know the type of style hes played all season along with some of the rotations he has used has been questionable in regards to whats best for this team. However, looking forward things will only continue to get better once all of his picked recuits start rolling in. When Jared Carter is the only senior to walk on senior night, that just goes to show your not working with much and that you have a young team not used to the type of success Kentucky traditionally harbors. Its just funny to me because it seems as if everyone has more than forgotten about what kind of shape Carolina was in at the start of the decade. Winning solves everything, and once this season passes by I'm almost certain the Cats will certainly see more than success than what we have seen in the past couple of years.

 

There's no Rashad McCants and May walking down UK's hallways. Roy Williams had himself a table full of talent when he got there.

Actually, two.

 

I meant history of the school, not century. I'm still flabbergasted by the game.

Wow. Im as disapointed as everyone else, but if BCG were to leave or get fired it would only set the program back even further. I know the type of style hes played all season along with some of the rotations he has used has been questionable in regards to whats best for this team. However, looking forward things will only continue to get better once all of his picked recuits start rolling in. When Jared Carter is the only senior to walk on senior night, that just goes to show your not working with much and that you have a young team not used to the type of success Kentucky traditionally harbors. Its just funny to me because it seems as if everyone has more than forgotten about what kind of shape Carolina was in at the start of the decade. Winning solves everything, and once this season passes by I'm almost certain the Cats will certainly see more than success than what we have seen in the past couple of years.

 

I agree!! Give him a full rotation of his own players to fully judge him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.