Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it Time For Billy G to Go?

Featured Replies

Get rid of the man NOW!!!

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's OK. As long as we make the SEC tourny and finish top 50 there will be a lot of folks that think he can do no wrong;)

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He's no PITINO. I want PITINO back. PITINO won a title here. Why cant he run PITINO'S style of offense. We need PITINO back. I miss PITINO. If we had PITINO this thread wouldnt even be open. If Billy G. does with any games it will be because of PITINO. I think I'm gonna go look at my PITINO poster for a while.

I hope Billy G makes a final four or even an elite 8 his first year just so I can tell everyone he did it with Tubby's players.

If Billy does not make it to the sweet 16 in 3 years, the fans will want his drunk butt kicked out of Lexington. :p

I hope Billy G makes a final four or even an elite 8 his first year just so I can tell everyone he did it with Tubby's players.

 

I was thinking the same thing.

 

How funny would it be if they met for the national championship, (I know it's a stretch but still)

I was thinking the same thing.

 

How funny would it be if they met for the national championship, (I know it's a stretch but still)

Far stretch??? Not a possibility at all IMO...Tuuby has A LOT of work to do at Minnesota...

Get rid of the man NOW!!!

 

Yeah. What has he done for us, I mean C'mon.. Ha ha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He's no PITINO. I want PITINO back. PITINO won a title here. Why cant he run PITINO'S style of offense. We need PITINO back. I miss PITINO. If we had PITINO this thread wouldnt even be open. If Billy G. does with any games it will be because of PITINO. I think I'm gonna go look at my PITINO poster for a while.
Could tell me who you would like to be the head coach at Kentucky? ;)
I hope Billy G makes a final four or even an elite 8 his first year just so I can tell everyone he did it with Tubby's players.

 

Unless the bottom half of the SEC league standings changes it's name to "elite 8",, I'm afaid it won't happen. Gillispie inherited a recruiting trainwreck.

Can you beleive the nerve of the man--not even wearing blue to his press conference! Time to go!!

Could tell me who you would like to be the head coach at Kentucky? ;)

Well I think it's obvious....BILLY DONOVAN !

 

I'd like to thank Birdsfan for starting this thread. It's a nice break from what we've been dealing with over the last couple days.

 

In all honesty, I like Billy G from what I've seen so far. They need to shut down this press conference he's having so he can start recruiting:thumb:

  • Author
I'd like to thank Birdsfan for starting this thread. It's a nice break from what we've been dealing with over the last couple days.
:thumb:

 

 

By the way, is it just me, or does Billy G. remind anyone else of Baretta?

scratchhead.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.