Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRESS CONFERENCE

Featured Replies

He is meeting with Jeremy Foley on Thursday and the trophy presentation is Friday.

 

So whatever this presser is for, it's not to announce him as the new coach.

 

That's what I've been wondering about this whole time with talk of a presser either today or tomorrow...Why would he announce he's going to UK before the trophy presentation back in Gainesville...That just doesn't make sense to me...:confused:

  • Replies 124
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's what I've been wondering about this whole time with talk of a presser either today or tomorrow...Why would he announce he's going to UK before the trophy presentation back in Gainesville...That just doesn't make sense to me...:confused:

 

I have to agree. I have been playing this thing by ear, not coming to any assumptions or conclusions. I have many reasons to think he will come to UK and there are some reasons that it just doesn't make sense, one being a press conference before Billy is presented the trophy in Gainesville.

 

Having read numerous posts on the topic, it's really hard for me to say what's going to happen but one thing is for sure, I'm freakin nervous! GOSH! :irked:

I guess we all forgot you are the authority on UK basketball, and know everything about sports. I just got off the phone with a friend of mine in Orlando and he said the Donavan and Foley are having a meeting today to discuss contract. He works for cable channel 13 in Orlando. There is my source if you have any doubts. Won't release his name cause that is none of your business.
Dang, a little worked up today huh? :lol:
forgot you are the authority on UK basketball, and know everything about sports.
I appreciate the affirmation. :thumb:
I guess we all forgot you are the authority on UK basketball, and know everything about sports. I just got off the phone with a friend of mine in Orlando and he said the Donavan and Foley are having a meeting today to discuss contract. He works for cable channel 13 in Orlando. There is my source if you have any doubts. Won't release his name cause that is none of your business.
Where is all this hostility coming from towards me anyway? I don't think I've ever even responded to one of your posts.

I'm sorry to have caused such a disagreement! I just posted information that was provided to me.

 

It may not happen, and the person that provided me the information never said that it would definitely happen.

 

I was wondering myself as well because of all the celebrations that are planned the next few days. I'm not an expert and do not profess to be one!

 

I also don't have a "hot-line" to Coach Donovan, Pitino, Dick Vitale or anyone else you would like to name.

Here is a thought! Donovan is scheduled for a speaking engagement in Huntington, W.VA on Wednesday I believe. Maybe he is going back to Marshall, they fired Jursa!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

We might as well get that one started! :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sorry to have caused such a disagreement! I just posted information that was provided to me.

 

It may not happen, and the person that provided me the information never said that it would definitely happen.

 

I was wondering myself as well because of all the celebrations that are planned the next few days. I'm not an expert and do not profess to be one!

 

I also don't have a "hot-line" to Coach Donovan, Pitino, Dick Vitale or anyone else you would like to name.

You have been no different han the approx 1.000 other ideas and threads on here on this subject. Imo you did not cause a problem or disagreement at all JS and have nothing to apologize for:thumb: . This whole thing has became a joke and NO ONE has any absolute credible info I don't believe. Just read through some or all of the many threads on this and you will see that your post make much more sense than most.;)

No offense but we have been hearing this same stuff ever since the UK coaching position came available. Everyone has some source that can't be mentioned, and everyone knows someone close to the situation. IMO no one knows anything, but Mr. Barnhart.

I have no one close to the situtation and I know nothing. :lol: :lol: :D

You have been no different han the approx 1.000 other ideas and threads on here on this subject. Imo you did not cause a problem or disagreement at all JS and have nothing to apologize for:thumb: . This whole thing has became a joke and NO ONE has any absolute credible info I don't believe. Just read through some or all of the many threads on this and you will see that your post make much more sense than most.;)

 

Thank you OldRambler!

Dang, a little worked up today huh? :lol:

No not worked up. Just anything anyone puts on here you are the first to throw your two cents in, and tell them they don't know what they are talking about. you can't deny it either go back and read your replies and see how NEGATIVE you are.

Here is my two cents worth. Believe it or not, I have contacts/information on both sides. From the Donovan side everything has been middle of the road and noncommital all the way around, although my source "thinks" he will take the job. The word was no one officially knew what BD would do but there has certainly been no indication that there wasn't a strong interest. From the UK side which I believe to be reliable, but far from a sure thing, the word is it appears BD will be the coach, maybe by Thursday. I am not an expert and don't pretend to be but this information is certainly the truth from what I have been told. I hesitate to throw out information that is not first hand, but, in this instance, there is very little first hand information. I hope this may be encouraging to the UK fans out there.

No not worked up. Just anything anyone puts on here you are the first to throw your two cents in, and tell them they don't know what they are talking about. you can't deny it either go back and read your replies and see how NEGATIVE you are.

C'mon AD, dude's got an IU avatar, did you expect him to slobber on himself about the prospect of Billy D coming?

True Spindoc very true

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.