Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRESS CONFERENCE

Featured Replies

I would not be surprised if we do not find something out for sure until even next week with Donovan. If I were him I would enjoy the championship for a few days, then get down to business about his future.

 

Whoever it is can't wait til next week. He will need as many days as possible to try and lure the 3 remaining recruits to UK. April 11th is coming in fast.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is obvious to anyone and eveyone that U.K. wants and is waiting on Donovan.That is a given. Imo thyey will talk to Donovan sometime within the next couple of days and find out his intentions. If it is going to be Donovan I don't look for an announcement thisw eek. that is jmo and is due to te celebrations scheduled at UF for this years team. I may be wrong but that makes me no different from the so called experts :D . Imo only a very few know and it will be huish,hush untill whatever time is agreed on between u.K. and Donovan if he (Donovan) is coming to U.K.

 

That is my opinion on the matter and my source as I have stated in other threads is that I have a friend that has a friend that has a friend that sells oranges in Florida. He says that Donovan was buying produce from him last week and told him so. How's that for creditable information?? :lol: :lol:

 

I also predict that there will be approx. 15-20 more threads before anyting is announced. :D :walk:

Give it up. There are 4 or 5 respected posters posting the same thing, but heard from different people. I'm sure nothing is a 100% done deal, but unless you have more information than everyone else, give it up.

:thumb: :thumb:

No offense but we have been hearing this same stuff ever since the UK coaching position came available. Everyone has some source that can't be mentioned, and everyone knows someone close to the situation. IMO no one knows anything, but Mr. Barnhart.

 

There are a few other people besides Barnhart that are associated with UK that know a lot more than the rest of us.................. that much I do know.

No point in beeing in any hurry, it's not like he is unemployed. He's going to get a fat pay check if it's at UK or FLA. He's in no hurry and has every right to wait as long as he wishes. If UK choses to wait then fine if not, I bet he doesn't lose any sleep over it.

No point in beeing in any hurry, it's not like he is unemployed. He's going to get a fat pay check if it's at UK or FLA. He's in no hurry and has every right to wait as long as he wishes. If UK choses to wait then fine if not, I bet he doesn't lose any sleep over it.

 

If he's coming to UK, he needs to be in a hurry. He's well aware of the recruiting implications. If he's moving on, I doubt he'll hurt his chances at UK just to be the nice guy and have fun at a party on Friday.

He is meeting with Jeremy Foley on Thursday and the trophy presentation is Friday.

 

So whatever this presser is for, it's not to announce him as the new coach.

Give it up. There are 4 or 5 respected posters posting the same thing, but heard from different people. I'm sure nothing is a 100% done deal, but unless you have more information than everyone else, give it up.

 

I could care less if Donovan comes or goes, but this "sources" and "respected posters" stuff is a joke. So will you lose all respect for them if there is no press conference today or tomorrow? How many of those guys you mention can pick up a phone and call Donovan? Or even Barnhart? I bet Vitale can. Or Bilas, Or Pitino. Etc.

The fact is there are no posters on this site with "inside sources". Get real.

NOPE...its signed....

Wow, that has to be a violation of some NCAA rule if not a law. The guy was under contract to UK while coaching UF. Interesting.:lol:

The fact is there are no posters on this site with "inside sources". Get real.

Yes there are. They might just not be inside on the UK side...:sssh:
Wow, that has to be a violation of some NCAA rule if not a law. The guy was under contract to UK while coaching UF. Interesting.:lol:

 

I think he is referring to Gillespie's extension at A&M.

Wow, that has to be a violation of some NCAA rule if not a law. The guy was under contract to UK while coaching UF. Interesting.:lol:

 

Uhh.. read the posts. That post was talking about Gillispie signing an extension at A&M. :thumb:

I could care less if Donovan comes or goes, but this "sources" and "respected posters" stuff is a joke. So will you lose all respect for them if there is no press conference today or tomorrow? How many of those guys you mention can pick up a phone and call Donovan? Or even Barnhart? I bet Vitale can. Or Bilas, Or Pitino. Etc.

The fact is there are no posters on this site with "inside sources". Get real.

 

My source is a telephone conversation with Oscar Combs. I don't know if it will happen, but imo he is pretty credible, and can call any of those you mentioned.

He is meeting with Jeremy Foley on Thursday and the trophy presentation is Friday.

 

So whatever this presser is for, it's not to announce him as the new coach.

I guess we all forgot you are the authority on UK basketball, and know everything about sports. I just got off the phone with a friend of mine in Orlando and he said the Donavan and Foley are having a meeting today to discuss contract. He works for cable channel 13 in Orlando. There is my source if you have any doubts. Won't release his name cause that is none of your business.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.