April 3, 200719 yr When this is over, I never want to hear the word "source" again...It's funny that all of a sudden, because of this situation, everybody and their grandmothers on this board has sources....:sleep:
April 3, 200719 yr When this is over, I never want to hear the word "source" again...It's funny that all of a sudden, because of this situation, everybody and their grandmothers on this board has sources....:sleep: I understand your frustration. If you would like to check my 918 other posts, you will find that I typically only post information that is pertinent or somewhat useful. When I am told something by someone close to the situation, I certainly am not going to mention names. Believe it or not, some of us who have been around for many years know a lot of folks. Sometimes what we hear is true and comes about and sometimes its doesn't. I make no predictions. I am only passing along what I believe to be useful information. I apologize if you don't like it.
April 3, 200719 yr I understand your frustration. If you would like to check my 918 other posts, you will find that I typically only post information that is pertinant or somewhat useful. When I am told something by someone close to the situation, I certainly am not going to mention names. Believe it or not, some of us who have been around for many years know a lot of folks. Sometimes what we hear is true and comes about and sometimes its doesn't. I make no predictions. I am only passing along what I believe to be useful information. I apologize if you don't like it. I wasn't talking about you at all, if that's how you took my last post...:thumb: I know who I can rely on here on this site, and I know people that just come out of the woodwork with sources...
April 3, 200719 yr My guy from the BBlue Sports Network says it will most likely be Wednesday now and he expects it to be for Billy Donovan. So tomorrow will you then say that your guy says it will be Thursday..BTW, did your buddy at the bank say the money was still in the account.
April 3, 200719 yr No not worked up. Just anything anyone puts on here you are the first to throw your two cents in, and tell them they don't know what they are talking about. you can't deny it either go back and read your replies and see how NEGATIVE you are.Not true, and just like the other things on here that are not true, im going to tell you. The only time i've shot someone down is when I knew of something to not be true.
April 3, 200719 yr C'mon AD, dude's got an IU avatar, did you expect him to slobber on himself about the prospect of Billy D coming?And that's not true either. I almost wish he would come now. Because if he does it will only be for 2-3 years and he will bolt to the League. If he leaves and comes back to take the UK job you might be able to keep him, which would be way worse.
April 3, 200719 yr The money wiring info is foolish. My two sources are legit. This may drag a little longer than expected. So the mid-week announcement may be stretching it a bit unless it is not Donovan. I should have more tonight.
April 3, 200719 yr How brilliant of a move is it by Foley to have the Championship celebration set for Friday. He knows UK desperately wants to name a coach, and by pushing the celebration back to Friday he knows that it will more than likely push back any decision made by Donovan, and possibly make Kentucky move on to Plan B.
April 3, 200719 yr How brilliant of a move is it by Foley to have the Championship celebration set for Friday. He knows UK desperately wants to name a coach, and by pushing the celebration back to Friday he knows that it will more than likely push back any decision made by Donovan, and possibly make Kentucky move on to Plan B. :thumb:
April 3, 200719 yr The money wiring info is foolish.And so many believed it. You should see some of my PM's WOW!:scared:
April 3, 200719 yr So tomorrow will you then say that your guy says it will be Thursday..BTW, did your buddy at the bank say the money was still in the account. Tomorrow, I would say that Billy Donovan will become the next UK basketball coach. Also, I'll be more careful about trying to pass along confidential information on this website in the future.
April 3, 200719 yr This may drag a little longer than expected. So the mid-week announcement may be stretching it a bit unless it is not Donovan. But according to you this is not an option? What happened? The Donovan clan knows what is up. As I mentioned in an earlier thread, the deal is complete.
April 3, 200719 yr How brilliant of a move is it by Foley to have the Championship celebration set for Friday. He knows UK desperately wants to name a coach, and by pushing the celebration back to Friday he knows that it will more than likely push back any decision made by Donovan, and possibly make Kentucky move on to Plan B. Do you really believe this? I don't think that is going to make a difference to UK or Donovan if this is who UK is wanting for their coach. Like labs says: "Doesn't mean they can't reach an agreement."
April 3, 200719 yr But according to you this is not an option? What happened? I have never seen anyone work as hard as you to pick apart every single post made on the site. If you disagree with a post fine, but after a certain point it gets stale.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.