Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRESS CONFERENCE

Featured Replies

Tomorrow, I would say that Billy Donovan will become the next UK basketball coach. Also, I'll be more careful about trying to pass along confidential information on this website in the future.
Dude, no one is attacking you or questioning your credibility, everyone is a bit guillible at times. It happens, no big deal.

 

But, it doesn't take much though to stand back, look at this situation with a clear head and realize that the story about money being transferred to Billy a week ago is completely absurd.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, no one is attacking you or questioning your credibility, everyone is a bit guillible at times. It happens, no big deal.

 

But, it doesn't take much though to stand back, look at this situation with a clear head and realize that the story about money being transferred to Billy a week ago is completely absurd.

 

You have about as much proof that it is false as I have that it is true...

I have never seen anyone work as hard as you to pick apart every single post made on the site. If you disagree with a post fine, but after a certain point it gets stale.
Getting UK fans worked up is, sort of my job here! :lol: I'm not alone, and it's so easy (and fun)! :thumb:
Getting UK fans worked up is, sort of my job here! :lol: I'm not alone, and it's so easy (and fun)! :thumb:

 

Cool, I was wondering what your motivation was. At least you'll admit it :thumb:

I have never seen anyone work as hard as you to pick apart every single post made on the site. If you disagree with a post fine, but after a certain point it gets stale.
And it wasn't hard, I had just read the post where he said it was a done deal.
Cool, I was wondering what your motivation was. At least you'll admit it :thumb:
I've never denied it! :p

 

What's suprising is, after 6 years it still so easy/funny!

Tomorrow, I would say that Billy Donovan will become the next UK basketball coach. Also, I'll be more careful about trying to pass along confidential information on this website in the future.

When I post inside information it is 100% true...and my reputation on here allows for it to be believed...if it happens tomorrow as you said...I will give you that...though I find it way too hard to believe.

I wish it would all end soon.

 

My understanding is that it will end soon. I have heard there is an agreement in place with a coach(I really doubt that it's Donovan)) and that the UK board still has to approve the contract.

When I post inside information it is 100% true...and my reputation on here allows for it to be believed...if it happens tomorrow as you said...I will give you that...though I find it way too hard to believe.

 

So, if Donovan becomes the coach at a press conference tomorrow, you are going to give me props?

Getting UK fans worked up is, sort of my job here! :lol: I'm not alone, and it's so easy (and fun)! :thumb:

 

You ain't lyin...:lol: :jump:

So, if Donovan becomes the coach at a press conference tomorrow, you are going to give me props?

 

 

I'll do you better than that. If Billy D. is named UK coach at a press conference tomorrow, I'll drive to Morehead, and buy you dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. If he's not, will you drive to Ironton, and do the same for me? :D

I'll do you better than that. If Billy D. is named UK coach at a press conference tomorrow, I'll drive to Morehead, and buy you dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. If he's not, will you drive to Ironton, and do the same for me? :D

 

You're on!

You're on!

 

 

How soon can you be here tomorrow night? :D

How do you like your wings, LRCW? :D :lol:

How soon can you be here tomorrow night? :D

 

I can meet you in Morehead around 7:00 PM. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.