Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRESS CONFERENCE

Featured Replies

How do you like your wings, LRCW? :D :lol:

 

 

 

Just like my woman. Hot and sassy. :D :D

  • Replies 124
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you like your wings, LRCW? :D :lol:

 

I think crow wings are half off tomorrow night...:dancingpa

I can meet you in Morehead around 7:00 PM. :thumb:

 

 

 

Why would I drive to Morehead to eat in Ironton? :lol:

Why would I drive to Morehead to eat in Ironton? :lol:

 

Haha, we'll have to discuss that at the close of business tomorrow :thumb:

I think crow wings are half off tomorrow night...:dancingpa

Wait a second if you all are having dinner at BDubs tomorrow count me in as well. I haven't ate there this week and tomorrow would be perfect!:D

Haha, we'll have to discuss that at the close of business tomorrow :thumb:

 

 

Sounds good. :thumb: I'll be looking for you on here around 5pm tomorrow. You can get to Ironton in a little over an hour. :thumb:

If I wasn't working I would meet you there too. But the Cincy airport needs me tomorrow.

Wireman....Have you ever seen LRCW in action with wings.....Rumor has it you may need to call ahead because they may not have enough in stock:sssh: :D

Wireman....Have you ever seen LRCW in action with wings.....Rumor has it you may need to call ahead because they may not have enough in stock:sssh: :D

 

 

They might have to pluck the Morehead Eagle. :lol: :lol:

They might have to pluck the Morehead Eagle. :lol: :lol:

 

:laugh:

They might have to pluck the Morehead Eagle. :lol: :lol:

 

 

:laugh: :laugh:

Here's something new to talk about. If there is a presser tomorrow I think they will shock the world and do the unthinkable. Tomorrow they will announce Mike D'antoni as the new coach of the Kentucky Wildcats. I know this isn't going to happen and everyone knows this is who I'm pulling for but anyway here's the scenario.

 

The suns play in Memphis tonight (Tuesday) at 5:00. After the game D'antoni flies to Lexington and to meet MB who takes him to his hotel room. Wednesday MB picks him up and takes him to what ever place they are scheduled to have this thing at. D'antoni is announced as the next coach and then he reveals his assistant coaches and who will be taking care of things while he is with the Suns. He then answers questions in the mean time people are beeing taken to the hospital cause the beloved Billy D is not the next coach. He then is taken back to the airport where he flies to San Antonio to prepare his team for the Thursday night game with the Spurs.:D

 

Anyway...that's my rumor for the day and I don't have any reliable sources to back it up. A man can always dream right?:ylsuper:

There has not even been word of UK asking UF for permission to speak to Donovan.

That has to happen first before anything else can move forward.

There has not even been word of UK asking UF for permission to speak to Donovan.

That has to happen first before anything else can move forward.

 

 

 

I can taste those wings now. :walk: :walk: :walk: :jump: :jump:

There has not even been word of UK asking UF for permission to speak to Donovan.

That has to happen first before anything else can move forward.

 

How do you know for sure??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.