Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRESS CONFERENCE

Featured Replies

How do you know for sure??

 

The only sure thing is: No one knows for sure.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, if Donovan becomes the coach at a press conference tomorrow, you are going to give me props?

Major kudos....BUT if it doesn't happen..............

Wait a second if you all are having dinner at BDubs tomorrow count me in as well. I haven't ate there this week and tomorrow would be perfect!:D

Lunch there today, for me. Wednesday is $.50 legs...my favorite.

There has not even been word of UK asking UF for permission to speak to Donovan.

That has to happen first before anything else can move forward.

But you already said it was a done deal?:creepy: :confused:
But you already said it was a done deal?:creepy: :confused:

Probably have spoke with his agent a bit.

Can anyone confirm that there is a press conference with something visual like a link?

^ No...that's the ptroblem...

If UK was going to have a press conference tomorrow, I would have to think it would be announced some time this evening so the media would have time to be there for it. I just don't see it happening.

^ Enjoy your chicken.

 

 

 

Oh I plan on it. :dancingpa :dancingpa

I've heard Mark Few if Billy D were to bolt.

I hope this is what they do. If they hire someone like Barnes I don't know if I could take it.

Mitch is getting toward the end of his plank, he better come up with something by Friday or he's gonna find the plank being pried from the ship that needs to be righted.

What is wrong with Barnes? He quite possibly might be the most underrated coach in the Nation. Every year he brings in McD's All Americans. He basically puts a new roster together every other year because once his recruits are sophmores they all are gone to the NBA.

You stole my pic???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.